Dragoncon 2019

max headroom

Wow where is everyone. It been a busy year and I have yet to start a single now cosplay project. I’ve only got 4 months to get this stuff done who else has procrastinated to the point of near panic?

tiga

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Everyone is on Facebook, but it's really not the same thing as a forum like this.

I will be there. I booked my hotel room and bought the membership today.

max headroom

Well nothing like the last minute. Started new custom armor for Stephanie tonight. Ive only been planning it since last October. . Tried to post pics but the they keep getting rejected. Will try again later. See y’all in 2 1/2 months.

FXengineer

I will be there and plan on attending the meet-up.

I'm also excited to share that I will be hosting two panels of my own and a panelist for a third. I was pretty stoked to see my name listed as an attending professional in the DragonCon mailer. I will also be an artist with a table in the Art Show. It's going to be a very busy con for me. I can't wait.

max headroom

Well I’m still panic mod. Doubt I’ll finish anything new before we show up but at least we will have all the stuff we had last year. Can’t wait to see everybody again and meet new folks. I assume we are still meeting Thursday night around 9pm on the 10 floor??
IMG_7033.jpg