Dragoncon 2019

Wow where is everyone. It been a busy year and I have yet to start a single now cosplay project. I’ve only got 4 months to get this stuff done who else has procrastinated to the point of near panic?

Everyone is on Facebook, but it's really not the same thing as a forum like this.

I will be there. I booked my hotel room and bought the membership today.

Well nothing like the last minute. Started new custom armor for Stephanie tonight. Ive only been planning it since last October. [emoji2357][emoji2357]. Tried to post pics but the they keep getting rejected. Will try again later. See y’all in 2 1/2 months.

I will be there and plan on attending the meet-up.

I'm also excited to share that I will be hosting two panels of my own and a panelist for a third. I was pretty stoked to see my name listed as an attending professional in the DragonCon mailer. I will also be an artist with a table in the Art Show. It's going to be a very busy con for me. I can't wait.

Well I’m still panic mod. Doubt I’ll finish anything new before we show up but at least we will have all the stuff we had last year. Can’t wait to see everybody again and meet new folks. I assume we are still meeting Thursday night around 9pm on the 10 floor??
IMG_7033.jpg

Me (Cogai) and Gamora67 will be atteding if there are still badges available that would be cool too. message me on FB

I will be there and plan on attending the meet-up.

I'm also excited to share that I will be hosting two panels of my own and a panelist for a third. I was pretty stoked to see my name listed as an attending professional in the DragonCon mailer. I will also be an artist with a table in the Art Show. It's going to be a very busy con for me. I can't wait.
What panels and what is your topic?

Title: Zoetropes
Description: Stefan relates the story of how and why he made a three dimensional stoboscopic Zoetrope for the 2017 Maker Faire Orlando. Stefan's Zoetrope won a Maker Faire blue ribbon favorite award for his amazing creation.
Time: Sat 02:30 pm Location: Valdosta - Sheraton (Length: 1 Hour)
(Panelists: Stefan Price)

-------------------
Title: The Future of Technology and Opportunity
Description: A discussion of the potential for artistic and entrepreneurial opportunity through access to the rapidly changing
landscape of physical and digital technologies like 3D printers, CNC machines, CAD software, Crowd funding, IOT, global supply chains, and more.
Time: Sat 07:00 pm Location: Atlanta - Sheraton (Length: 1 Hour)
(Panelists: Stefan Price)

-------------------
Title: Fabrication & Rigid Construction
Description: Foams, thermoplastics, sintra, acrylics, hardened resins… experts share their rigid materials knowledge for fabricating props and costumes. Applications and resources will be discussed.
Time: Sun 02:30 pm Location: 302-305 - Hilton (Length: 1 Hour)
(Panelists: Derrick Vener, Jeff M. Leininger, Mark Zoran, Stefan Price, Dustin M. Fletcher)

Cool. Ill make every effort to stop by. I actually think i met you once before at DragonCon about 6 years back or so.
Thanks! I'd appreciate any support. I promise to be as interesting, entertaining, and informative as I can be. I love DragonCon so much and I'm glad to be a part of contributing to the content.

I'm just sad for all the panels I'm undoubtedly going to miss while hosting my own. LOL

I hope we have a chance to meet again.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back