Doctor Who

Drbmofio:

That download is going in my man cave. I am going to put it on a cork bulliten board with other wanted, missing posters from movies and shows. Your "wanted" poster gave me the idea. a little aging some thumb tack holes. Think this will work!

Thanks,

Scott

I saw an image of the actual letter I mentioned above.
Definitely a must have paper prop for ANY Doctor Who fan.

However... IT IS A SPOILER.
You Have Been Warned. Details here.

I've saved the picture if the tumblr gets deleted for any reason.

A little something I spotted in the latest teaser for the upcoming Episode #SaveTheDay

Advanced Quantum Mechanics.png

Advanced Quantum Mechanics DD28.png

Not knowing the dimensions of the book, I just used a template for another book I did a while ago.

Print on A2

Peter

Attachments

• Advanced Quantum Mechanics - Dr Who.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 185
Just got the new book The Vault..... Here is a mostly full picture of the invitation's inside.

invitation_zps4d2b6553.jpg

This is a prop I made for the museum brochure from the Big Bang episode.
inside.jpgoutside.jpg I know it's not 100% screen accurate, but I spent hours peering over screencaps, so I think it's pretty close! Once you print it out, just add The Doctor's red pen bits and you're set!
1379328_10201816484687378_1073388745_n.jpg

((Only my second post here, hope I'm doing this correctly! Apologies of it's not!))

Sorry for the late reply, I've been away. This is the most recent file that I printed, the main changes are that I took a screen cap of Eccleston himself and overlaid it on top of the BBC file because he printed a tad too pixelated without it. Looks much better now. It also prints smaller than an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. It seemed smaller in the show and it make it easier to print this way. So you'll need to trim the paper but the print is easily marked.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w128/terrasolo/Krakatoa-Drawing-1x01-Rose-fix_zpsb27b98a1.jpg

thanks for the great share - MY "Doctor File" is coming along nicely - will share once done, but still working on approx 5-6 other projects as well as the journal so may be a while

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back