Limited Run DL44 ANH Version Blaster Kit

Sorry guys the kits are sold out, there might be another run in a few months so make sure you are registered on the DEC web site to get the email newsletters.

Hi, I signed up for an account (though not placed any orders) a while ago (months) but I don't get any newsletters. Did I do something wrong?

I did not get that. I have subscribed to this topic here on rpf and get those updates but no "newsletters" from Dark Energy.

Is there some signup mechanism on your website that I missed?

I would like to be notified when you do your next run because I have missed out on previous runs.

Please advise.

I did not get that. I have subscribed to this topic here on rpf and get those updates but no "newsletters" from Dark Energy.

I would like to be notified when you do your next run because I have missed out on previous runs.

Please advise.

You have to create an account on the Dark Energy creations web site, it will automatically put you on the mailing list

- - - Updated - - -

Please advise.

You have to create an account on the Dark Energy creations web site, it will automatically put you on the mailing list

I created an account on DE months ago, as I said in my message above. I have not received any newsletters. If having an account on your site is all that's required, then I think your system is faulty.

I say again---- I have an account on your site. Created it months ago. No newsletters, no mailings.

Please send me an email to
contactus@darkenergycreations.com
and I will take care of it right away,
I apologize for any inconvenience

I created an account on DE months ago, as I said in my message above. I have not received any newsletters. If having an account on your site is all that's required, then I think your system is faulty.

I say again---- I have an account on your site. Created it months ago. No newsletters, no mailings.

Looks like some computer glitch causing repeated posts.

Looks like some computer glitch causing repeated posts.

:eek

Thank you DEC for this amazing kit! I don't think they get better than this!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    925.2 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    842.9 KB · Views: 196
Damn, I missed this chance as well. I would like to get on the next of kits. I signed up for an account in your site as you suggested. What is the likelyhood of an additional run in the near future? Thanks, and terrific work on these!!

From these frame (C96, Denix, MGC) which one is more accurate for A New Hope and The Force Awakens ? I need one kit of these kits !!!

The ANH movie used a real C96, the MGC is close, and the Denix is acceptable.
the TFA movie used the HFC airsoft as the base frame, so my TFA kit will be for that.
It could be modified for the Denix without too much difficulty.

There is another run coming up soon, ANH and TFA versions.
an email newsletter will be sent out as well as a post here.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back