Limited Run DL44 ANH Version Blaster Kit

Worked on it with member TCSloan. He has them for sale on his website www.tshobbies.com

Me too, I bought two of them so far and have another two on the way for my two Leia blasters with custom writing.
He does good work.

002 (2).jpg

002 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, I gently scuffed all the parts with 0000 Steel Wool to promote better adhesion of paint. All parts were then washed in soapy water.
Before paint, all parts were handled exclusively with gloves and given a brief acetone bath.
For the crossbar and knobs, I used an acrylic paint that when cured, held nicely but still able to weather using a scotchbrite pad.
The scope and scope mount were painted using Cerakote, which is the main reason for the gloves, extra cleaning and acetone bath; the product is exceptionally smooth and durable but won't stick to a surface that has any kind of contamination.
The bull barrel was painted with a lacquer paint.
The flash hider went through a multi stage process; scuffing helped the paint stick and I used transparent blue-gray and some weathering paste for the look I achieved.

I don't believe there is any one way to paint these; it's your blaster and will be unique to you in many ways.
The point is to have fun and enjoy the finished product.

Excellent info.

Thanks so much.

Pray for teaching job.

I would actually like the MR ESB Luke and this full kit.

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

Me too, I bought two of them so far and have another two on the way for my two Leia blasters with custom writing.
He does good work.

View attachment 547909

These look awesome!!

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

This is my Blaster from DEC's 2nd run. It's a real nice kit. Of course I had to put sound in it as well.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/t1made/Finished Blaster Pics/100_1383.jpg

Can we get a top/sidish shot of this?? I love this stand. Looks like clear over plain black???

Thanks

Tom

Here's mine, built up from 2nd run parts. Mixture of steel and aluminum.

I may do a little tweaking to make the bull barrel sit about 1/8" further back.

uploadfromtaptalk1446235940939.jpguploadfromtaptalk1446235951296.jpg

Tom1971;3801249[SIZE=1 said:
- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Can we get a top/sidish shot of this?? I love this stand. Looks like clear over plain black???

Thanks

Tom

Go back to my last post and click on the picture. You should then be able to cycle through all the blaster pics that I took and there are a couple of different shots of the stand. Basically its mirrored acrylic resting a slightly larger black acrylic.

Go back to my last post and click on the picture. You should then be able to cycle through all the blaster pics that I took and there are a couple of different shots of the stand. Basically its mirrored acrylic resting a slightly larger black acrylic.

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I am looking for.

So when the times comes I will tell him I want the "t1made special."

Thanks

Tom

Guessing this won't be for a steel version :(

No steel parts this run, there are steel scopes and flash hiders left over from the last run, check the web site

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent work!
Everybody is doing some nice builds! Keep the pics coming :cheers

Would it be possible for me to get a kit minus the flash hider/barrel? I saw you mentioned that parts could be bought separately in an earlier post. If so what would the price be? Thanks

Would it be possible for me to get a kit minus the flash hider/barrel? I saw you mentioned that parts could be bought separately in an earlier post. If so what would the price be? Thanks

Sorry, there are no parts swapping/removal for the stock kits, the only separate parts available are the one listed.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever thought of doing a ESB Luke Blaster kit???

Thanks

Tom

I think there is someone else making that, I don't want to step on anybody's toes and run the same thing.

Sorry, there are no parts swapping/removal for the stock kits, the only separate parts available are the one listed.
separate items will include:
- steel flash hider/barrel
- scope/mount assemblies
- detail knob that will fit all kits
Right. And the scope and mount pair are available separate as well as the knob. So I was asking about the availability of those two sets/groupings.

Right. And the scope and mount pair are available separate as well as the knob. So I was asking about the availability of those two sets/groupings.

2 sets steel FH/barrel available
http://darkenergycreations.com/flashhider-barrel.aspx
17 detail knobs left
http://darkenergycreations.com/knobassy-detail.aspx
Mounts are available for pre sale and will ship mid January, they include all necessary hardware,
Plain mount: http://darkenergycreations.com/mount-plain.aspx
Dovetail mount: http://darkenergycreations.com/mount-dovetail.aspx

- - - Updated - - -

There are only two weeks left to order DL44 kits and accessories, after 11/13/2015 there will only be 10 kits available so I can start ordering material,
so order soon!

On the prepped Denix or Denix in general. As I understand it the hammer and trigger work. Does the slide, rear sight, and safety work as well????

Thanks

Tom

On the prepped Denix or Denix in general. As I understand it the hammer and trigger work. Does the slide, rear sight, and safety work as well????

Thanks

Tom

The slide, sight, trigger, & hammer work, there is also the button on the right side that moves.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back