CT 1A11A

Hello there!

Through the series 'the Manalorian' and the ongoing pandemic, I got the chance to make a Mandalorian myself with suitable equipment and armor. Since I have no talent for building a helmet, the Hasbro prototype helmet serves as a basis for me. A little paint and modifications, done. For armor I started with the patterns from Ryzer117, slightly modified and painted. For the forearms I use the rocket launcher and the flamethrower from Disney, which are still being modified. Thighs get a little Beskar, well, actually they are thigh plates from the Middle Ages, but they look very nice. As a weapon I took the Westar 34 Blaster, painted it and added a few highlights. Since I don't really like the Jango / Boba Fett jetpack, it's way too bulky and too playful, I decided to use the Super Commandos jetpack. Also here slightly modified and without armament, because a Mandalorian is probably enough weapon.
The pictures show my first results, my wife just looked better in the armour and I could have a better look at it :)
In the next weeks, I wll try to do some deeper description on how I made each part and what challenges accured to me. Most of the stuff you see here is made from EVA foam or cardbord.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1473.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1473.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 354
  • thumbnail_IMG_1552.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1552.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 174
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back