Die Hard 5 - A Good Day to Die Hard (Post-release)

This is an actual promotional image for the film. *FACEPALM*

mother-russia_810x1200EW.jpeg

Though I think this movie will be good, it may have been a neat tie-in to do it in Germany where Hans Gruber was from in the 1st flick and slide a thread of that into this story line.

Sometimes i think, why not just make a movie with its own name, why does it have to be a sequel. I Like the series yet sometimes this makes it so you have to do the same things again in order to sell which is just repitition of the same old stuff.

All fo the die hards are worthy movies. Just think after awhile the sequel genre starts to ruin the possible sales of a movie as most are usually worse then the first by far, Not true in terminator until the 4th one, but it makes ya wonder, will die hard 5 suck or actually be great? (this is why i wont pay for movies at the theatre sometimes especially on a sequel as terminator 4 was in my opinion a huge waste of money to make into a film, let alone to pay to watch it. (for the most part i have to post 20 posts so, this is just me rambling about anything in order to get full access, haha)

BOO!

I'll definitely be seeing this, I've always been a fan of the Die Hard movies. I did like Live Free or Die Hard, especially Timothy Olyphant's character. However my favorite is still Die Hard With A Vengeance with Samuel L Jackson...

Sometimes i think, why not just make a movie with its own name, why does it have to be a sequel. I Like the series yet sometimes this makes it so you have to do the same things again in order to sell which is just repitition of the same old stuff.

All fo the die hards are worthy movies. Just think after awhile the sequel genre starts to ruin the possible sales of a movie as most are usually worse then the first by far, Not true in terminator until the 4th one, but it makes ya wonder, will die hard 5 suck or actually be great? (this is why i wont pay for movies at the theatre sometimes especially on a sequel as terminator 4 was in my opinion a huge waste of money to make into a film, let alone to pay to watch it. (for the most part i have to post 20 posts so, this is just me rambling about anything in order to get full access, haha)

BOO!

Shhhhhhh!!!!! If we complain about sequels, they're going to give us reboots - and we don't want that! If they're going to make 50 Die Hard movies, personally, I'd rather they be sequels and not reboots.

In the previous movies they had two british actors and let them play german villains ("Hans and Simon Gruber"). Now they actually have a german actor - and let him play a russian ("Komorov"). That's stupid! :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back