Die Hard 5 - A Good Day to Die Hard (Post-release)

Ill see it because it's Die Hard, but no way am I to believe that guy is his son in the movie. Maybe a brother but not a son.

LOL I hear you man its laughable really .

They should have taken some kid who looks like he is in college or HS
into video games and has a smart a** attitude and hates authority like his dad!

I dunno.....i feel like Die Hard was a product of the times....same as Lethal Weapon......

....it just doesn't feel right now......everything's out of kilter......the reasons for the protagonists to be inb the situations is getting ever more bizarre and unbelieveable......

John MacClane said it himself in Die Hard 2...." how can the same **** happen to the same guy twice?"

Rich

Just lucky I guess :)

Ill see it because it's Die Hard, but no way am I to believe that guy is his son in the movie. Maybe a brother but not a son.

Agreed 100%. That is what I was saying in my post earlier. That he just looks old. Or beat on. He looks like McClaines nephew, or brother, but not his son. Not by a long shot.

LOL I hear you man its laughable really .

They should have taken some kid who looks like he is in college or HS
into video games and has a smart a** attitude and hates authority like his

dad!

:confused Justin Long?

I think they should have just brought Mary Elizabeth Winstead in for that role instead of throwing in the son. Still looking forward to seeing her in the film.

I wasn't too crazy about Live Free or Die Hard, but I'm always down for more John McClane. At least this one won't star Justin Long! Yaaaaaaaay!

I think they should have just brought Mary Elizabeth Winstead in for that role instead of throwing in the son. Still looking forward to seeing her in the film.

Yeah, I'd of loved that direction too. I think she's pretty great. The only parts of the last film I enjoyed were because of her.

I don't get the looking too old to be his son thing. Bruce Willis is almost 60 years old!

I get that, but the guy playing his son just looks old. Very worn. Like he has already been a tough cop for 10+ years and is hardened by the streets. I was hoping his son would be around the age of Mary Elizabeth Winstead from the last movie. Early 20s, or at least look early 20s. Not a 30 year old who looks 40.

But yeah, the math is absolutely correct.

A Good Day to DIE HARD.

How many Die Hard titles can you come up with?

Old Habits DIE HARD
Do or DIE HARD
Curl up and DIE HARD
Too Young to DIE HARD

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back