Die Hard 5 - A Good Day to Die Hard (Post-release)

why does John Mclane's son have a huge head that is disproportionate to his body?

he looks like Mclane's brother, not his son.

Awful casting. Not to mention, Bruce Willis has looked the same in every damn movie in the last 20 years.

He could at least differentiate himself in each of his movies.

I make no apologies for the fact that I'm a sucker for anything with John McClane in it. I'll see this in the theater for sure....unless it ends up with reviews like Taken 2. :lol

I appreciated the 3rd film because it took place in NYC, McClane's stomping ground. It was interesting to see him bicker with Samuel Jackson and his fellow officers. It gives a little more insight into his anti-hero persona.

As for this one, IMDB says it takes place in Russia. John's a long way from home. I hope they have a good reason to send him there.

From what I have heard he goes there to get his son who's in some trouble. I have a feeling when he quips "The 007 of Plainfield, New Jersey" in the trailer, he's making fun of his kid.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back