Destiny Black Spindle Rifle for 3d print (and shameless pandering)

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey there,

Wanted to share my Destiny exotic Sniper rifle, the Black Spindle. This is a 1:1 piece with a removable magazine and LED illumination, over 5 feet long and definitely a BEAST:

I'm also shamelessly pandering for votes! :lol I submitted this design for a PS4 promotional contest over on My MiniFactory, if you like it (and maybe even want one of your own), you can download the 3d print files from My Mini Factory for free (each unique download is counted as a 'vote'). You will have to be registered with MMF to download if you are not already, but registration is free (as are the 3d printable files). Enough begging, here's the link:

https://www.myminifactory.com/object/the-black-spindle-exotic-sniper-rifle-from-destiny-20211

So, that's how to get the 3d printable files (and in turn help me out), here are a few more pics... I printed this on a Robo3d r1+ in black Hatchbox PLA at .2mm layer thickness, outside of support removal it was not touched with sandpaper or paint. I also included full instructions to wire in LED's, the model is electronics-ready and has channels for support rods and magnets to hold the magazine in :thumbsup

If you'd like to tackle one of these and have any questions, feel free to PM me or post and I'll help if I can....Thanks for taking the time to check this out, and if you download, vote, thanks as well!

Good god that thing is a monster, now I really want to go get it in game if I ever find a new team. What's that thing weigh?

Good god that thing is a monster, now I really want to go get it in game if I ever find a new team. What's that thing weigh?

7 or 8 pounds? Steel rod inserts and electrical add a little bit, otherwise not too bad for its size.

Lordy! How many spools of filament? [emoji6]

I've got a Robo3D R1+ and have been printing Destiny helmets; guess I could use a good weapon. [emoji1303]

Lordy! How many spools of filament? [emoji6]

I've got a Robo3D R1+ and have been printing Destiny helmets; guess I could use a good weapon. [emoji1303]

Not counting failures/reprints, if you print everything at 10% infill it should run right over 2 kilos of filament. It printed well for me on the R1+ :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back