Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

Weird. I see a Force Awakens Kylo helmet and, upon checking their site, it also says Sold Out.

Did anyone get notification of this thing?

It hasn't been available for sale yet. The video a few posts above refers to it. They are waiting on putting it up for preorder until the manufacturing is locked down.

Got my Jango helmet this week. Overall I'm happy with it. It had been sitting with DHL for about 4 weeks as DN never sent me a tracking number until I chased things up. I then paid the customs charges and DHL still took a further week to deliver it.

I'm debating if I should add some mesh behind the key hole slots on the rear of the helmet. Any ideas what mesh to use?

I've decided to pass on the current clone helmets as I'm happy with my MR 501st and clean ROTS clones.

It sounds like that will be made overseas, so it could sell out and not be restocked for quite a while. Not all of the fiberglass helmets are made at the Texas facility.
Exactly, I think that's what the product manager Mark said in one of the last videos... Only the new DenuoNovo own products are produced in Texas. So e.g. the TROS Kylo, Jango, Mando etc. Everything that was taken over by Anovos is still largely manufactured in China.

This is not entirely correct. The sideshow helmet was used for the Axe Woves helmet and other background things, but the Boba Hero helmets, Post Sarlacc and Re-Armored, were changed significantly enough digitally to be considered a different helmet. I have held the real things.

Sideshow will be releasing their post Sarlacc bust sooner or later and I’m sure folks are ready and waiting to recast the helmet, so I’ll spill one detail. The way the rangefinder ear is set up is completely different from the sideshow helmet. That’s the easiest “tell.” But you’ll see overall the shape and proportions are a little different too.

So to be perfectly clear..
Axe Woves (MS2 version) is Sideshow/Legacy ROTJ.
Boba Fett Hero casts (MS2, Post Sarlacc, Re-armored) new version by Legacy.

That makes sense considering there were differences such as borden placement that were different. I held what was advertised as a G2 copy of the Fett helemt used but even after comparing it to the copy of the sideshow something seemed off.

Got my Jango helmet this week. Overall I'm happy with it. It had been sitting with DHL for about 4 weeks as DN never sent me a tracking number until I chased things up. I then paid the customs charges and DHL still took a further week to deliver it.

I'm debating if I should add some mesh behind the key hole slots on the rear of the helmet. Any ideas what mesh to use?

I've decided to pass on the current clone helmets as I'm happy with my MR 501st and clean ROTS clones.
Window screen mesh works perfectly. That's what I have in my helmet and it very closely matches the screen used helmet.

Fabric lining shouldn't be covering the rear vents like it does on DN helmet.

Screenshot_2022-10-13-17-41-57-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly, I think that's what the product manager Mark said in one of the last videos... Only the new DenuoNovo own products are produced in Texas. So e.g. the TROS Kylo, Jango, Mando etc. Everything that was taken over by Anovos is still largely manufactured in China.
A slight correction, the Anovos items that were made in Texas (Mando, Royal Guard, Shoretrooper) are also made in Texas by Denuo Novo. They moved the AT-ACT to Texas. The Anovos version was made overseas.

My Denuo Novo Jango doesn't look like that. Looks more like the one on the right. I think this might be an error helmet. I'd reach out to them if you can.
This is not my helmet.Its one of a member here.Please post some pics of your DN helmet.All I´ve seen have the wider visor.

Received my Grand Admiral rank badge today from DN. Initially I was hesitant to purchase from them, but now I'm glad I did. Very happy with this purchase.

DN-Imperial-Grand-Admiral-Rank-Badge.jpg

Looks like the plastic version has the same base helmet as the TFA design with the more rounded curve on the lower part. Maybe they are using the Anovos design for the plastic version.

DN FO TFA fiberglass, DN FO TLJ plastic, DN FO TLJ fiberglass.
DN-FO-Helmets.jpg

Below are the Anovos standard First Order Stormtrooper helmets
Anovos-TFA-TLJ-Standard-1.jpg

Last edited:

Looks like the plastic version has the same base helmet as the TFA design with the more rounded curve on the lower part. Maybe they are using the Anovos design for the plastic version.

DN FO TFA fiberglass, DN FO TLJ plastic, DN FO TLJ fiberglass.
View attachment 1629206
Might be a mistake. But it looks like the top part is also different. I hope it's just an early production model image.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back