Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

Checked the UPS app, now showing a 26.90LB box from WI arriving Saturday. No email from DN yet but this must be it.

Edit: received the DN shipping notice by a follow-up reply to an email I sent them in early June regarding my FOTK order status - so a day after the label showed up as created in the UPS app.

now, DN, lets talk about getting that Star Trek license...

Last edited:
Mine arrived today. Got the email with tracking information at 9 am and the box was on my porch at 2 PM.

Attachments

• IMG_6620.jpg
    IMG_6620.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_6622.jpg
    IMG_6622.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 68193834299__5F04B106-FFCF-437C-B8A4-877CEE507835.jpg
    68193834299__5F04B106-FFCF-437C-B8A4-877CEE507835.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6624.jpg
    IMG_6624.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6625.jpg
    IMG_6625.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6626.jpg
    IMG_6626.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6627.jpg
    IMG_6627.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6629.jpg
    IMG_6629.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6630.jpg
    IMG_6630.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I got the email yesterday for the Skywalker Bespin outfit up for sale. (This was the first I heard of this item being made by DN, so apparently I missed the pre-sale email.) I went to the site to order a size small jacket, but it just says "coming soon" (sold out).

My question is, are they pretty good about replenishing different sizes, or not so much?

Just got mine minuets ago as well!
So far everything looks great!
Beyond grateful to FINALLY have this in my hands after 6 YEARS of waiting.
If I had any potential bummer to mention, it would be that back in I think 2019, Anovos sent a message saying that since the kits were taking so long to produce, they would take care of all the trimming for anyone who had pre-ordered a kit. Anyone else remember this?
I completely understand though why this wouldn't cross over to DN, and regardless, the fact that we are even getting these kits is a miracle in itself. So I'm still getting exactly what I originally purchased back in 2016, and I'm still beyond grateful and pumped!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2728.jpg
    IMG_2728.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2729.jpg
    IMG_2729.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2730.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2731.jpg
    IMG_2731.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2732.jpg
    IMG_2732.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2733.jpg
    IMG_2733.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
Yeah, I remember them mentioning trimming. Here's the text from the email from 2018.

"As promised, we are still intending on saving you massive amounts of time by pre-trimming the excess plastic and, for those of you worried about sizing, you will still be able to appropriately size the armor to you within most standard body types. The cutting will be performed by a five-axis machine, which will ensure a clean, precision cut. (This is a feature that will be no charge to be only included in this run of the armor, as one of our many tokens of appreciation for your patience and understanding.)"

Funny thing is they also sent a photo of the robot that was doing the trimming along with a stack of trimmed pieces.

Either way I'm happy to have the kit and can do my own trimming.

Yeah, I remember them mentioning trimming. Here's the text from the email from 2018.

"As promised, we are still intending on saving you massive amounts of time by pre-trimming the excess plastic and, for those of you worried about sizing, you will still be able to appropriately size the armor to you within most standard body types. The cutting will be performed by a five-axis machine, which will ensure a clean, precision cut. (This is a feature that will be no charge to be only included in this run of the armor, as one of our many tokens of appreciation for your patience and understanding.)"

Funny thing is they also sent a photo of the robot that was doing the trimming along with a stack of trimmed pieces.

Either way I'm happy to have the kit and can do my own trimming.
Maybe the stack of trimmed parts went to Disney.

Maybe the stack of trimmed parts went to Disney.
You’re right - went to the attraction at celebration for the very first time this year. Every time I saw them on YouTube all my better half would mutter next to me was ‘there’s your armor’.

DN is making progress and keeping us whole when the original company did not, so I will be happy when this item arrives today, pre-trimmed parts or no.

My FOTK armor was delivered today. Hard to believe that I finally got it, after the whole trilogy has been completed and my interest in it has wained. I've purged most ST stuff from my collection, or put it in storage. But still happy to get it, and I'll assemble it one day. DN sent a red pauldron the previous week as well.
They've also sent the Blue Leader & Gold Leader helmets as well. I'm almost to the point where I've gotten most of the items that I'd paid for years ago.

Back when I purchased OT TK armor from Anovos it was half the price and came with helmet and soft goods. Pretty much everything except boots and weapon. Where are all of you getting your soft parts from? I see DN offers a neck seal, but that's about it. Had I known then that the prices would jump as high as they did, I would've purchased many sets, but then I would've probably never received them either.

Three of the four sizes of the Skywalker Bespin jacket are now sold out. I emailed DN a few days ago asking if they would be replenishing those sizes, and this morning they responded saying No, they currently have no plans to produce more of this line at this time.

Very disheartening, I'll admit, especially since the website says "coming soon" for any sold out sizes. ‍♂

Whatever happened to the Anovos Rey Staff? Will Denuo Novo be releasing it? Has there been any communication around it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back