Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

The below video shows many of the Denuo Novo helmets and has a few mentions of possible upcoming products. Sorry, no mention of the Kylo costume.

I didn't get any feedback about the Royal Guard helmet, but I did just place an order with Denuo Novo for it and sent them an email with my order # to get reimbursed for shipping. If this all goes well, I will become a very strong advocate for Denuo Novo. Hoping this doesn't turn into another Anovos nightmare.

DN came though for the $50 reimbursement for the shipping. I submitted the order on Friday and heard back from them this morning.

Now just waiting for the Royal Guard helmet to arrive. Hopefully all goes well.

I was told the Rey Quarterstaff will be shipping in Q4 and the Imperial Patrol Trooper helmet has no timeline yet, but could be part of the 2023 production calendar.

I was told the Rey Quarterstaff will be shipping in Q4 and the Imperial Patrol Trooper helmet has no timeline yet, but could be part of the 2023 production calendar.

I was also told the Rey Staff was Q4, but my wife was no longer interested in it. It kind of lost it's appeal since we ordered it back in 2017.

In relation to the Kylo costume… what kind of demand is really there for that now? I mean I highly doubt we are going to see a live action Kylo anytime in the near future in any capacity. The movies are done. His arc as a character is more or less over. The kids that are discovering Star Wars now were 1 or even non existent when we were introduced to Kylo.
I just have a hard time with the idea of them producing it at this point.

I am a very impatient person and already apprehensive about the order I placed last week with DN for the Imperial Guard helmet due to my past issues with Anovos.

Can anyone tell me what's a normal timeframe before they ship an item that's in stock is? I have yet to hear anything regarding shipping from them.

In relation to the Kylo costume… what kind of demand is really there for that now? I mean I highly doubt we are going to see a live action Kylo anytime in the near future in any capacity. The movies are done. His arc as a character is more or less over. The kids that are discovering Star Wars now were 1 or even non existent when we were introduced to Kylo.
I just have a hard time with the idea of them producing it at this point.

Definitely some truth to this.

As I've mentioned, we ordered a Rey staff for my wife. Back when it was announced at Anovos, it was still exciting and the PT was new. She has since moved on to other things.

I am a very impatient person and already apprehensive about the order I placed last week with DN for the Imperial Guard helmet due to my past issues with Anovos.

Can anyone tell me what's a normal timeframe before they ship an item that's in stock is? I have yet to hear anything regarding shipping from them.
You may not get a shipping notification. My Kylo helmet showed up about a week after ordering it.

You may not get a shipping notification. My Kylo helmet showed up about a week after ordering it.

Serious? No heads up? I figured they required a signature upon delivery.

Thanks!

UPDATE: I may have just received notification from UPS as it's requiring a signature for something arriving tomorrow. The shipper is a person's name and not Denuo Novo, so I'm not sure. I have something else arriving tomorrow requiring signature from Sideshow, but it has a completely different tracking #.

Last edited:
Serious? No heads up? I figured they required a signature upon delivery.

Thanks!

UPDATE: I may have just received notification from UPS as it's requiring a signature for something arriving tomorrow. The shipper is a person's name and not Denuo Novo, so I'm not sure. I have something else arriving tomorrow requiring signature from Sideshow, but it has a completely different tracking #.
The UPS email says "From JAMES BEAUDOIN" for my Denuo Novo shipments. I think the shipments for the X-wing helmets were different since they are imports.

Denuo Novo came through. Not only did the $50 reimbursement for shipping go through my bank today, but they also came through on the Imperial Royal Guard helmet and I have no complaints so far. The red is much less warm red than it looks on the website, which I love. It's just a very deep red. If any of you have a Kitchen Aid mixer in Empire Red, this is the color of this helmet. Hey! I wonder if that's where Kitchen Aid got the name from.

A lot of you probably know a lot of the following.

This came double-boxed, but the product box is nothing spectacular. It's just a regular brown box. They had a large 12" x 12" card showing that this was authentic with the picture of the helmet on it. Not really a certificate of authenticity, but I think that's what they were going for. It was sandwiched between two other pieces of cardboard and taped close. The box was filled with packing peanuts, which I hate, but they did the trick. The helmet was inside a plastic bag and then inside a microfiber cloth bag with a cinch-string to hold it shut. That bag has the Star Wars and Deneuo Novo logos printed in bright silver.

The helmet is one solid piece. It has a red visor (which is true to the movie). Like I mentioned, the red is perfect. Getting it on is a bit of a feat as the cheek areas are very tight. I had read where Anovos/Denuo Novo actually changed the design slightly from the movie prop as the prop was even harder to get on. You can't tell anything was changed. This looks like a guard helmet.

It did not come with a stand, so I had to whip something together real quick. I actually like it, plus it has good weight and is sturdy.

1659651971765.png

Denuo Novo has gained a faithful customer. I will not hesitate to order from them in the future.

Can I ask what you used for the stand? It looks amazing.

That's parts from an old floor lamp that my kids had in their room that I acquired after they moved out. The stem comes in three pieces and I only used one for the helmet stand. I attached a thick plastic lid to the upper part to keep the helmet from rocking. I only spent about 10 minutes on it. Most of it was finding washers and screws to attach the lid piece.

I tend to save almost everything because I never know when I may need to make it into something else.

Lamps and paper towel holders make excellent helmet stands.

That's the Chewbacca bust from Regal Robot (none-roaring version). Just got it a few months ago. One of my all time best collectibles. His eyes freak everyone out when they see him in person because it looks very real.
Oh I can imagine!!:lol:

But he looks great! Congrats on getting it!!

Also remember RS reverse engineered their X-Wing helmet from a TIE helmet. The clamshells and chin cup are the same (if trimmed differently), but the rest of the details are not taken from original sources.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back