Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

Substitute "sometimes" with "a lot of the time". It's what you find in the car-repair section from Bondo. It's not the best, but it's cheap and easy and has some resiliency to it.

Yeah, it's nasty brittle stuff, and the classic resin for fiberglassing. I guess I just assumed that in these high tech times they'd be using an epoxy, something less brittle. Maybe polyester has gotten better? I'm old. ;) Indeed, Bondo is wonderful stuff, but my long ago experience with polyester and fiberglass leads me to assume there's something better today! To be clear, I'm way out of "the know" on this stuff.

A good quality polyester resin is the go-to for fiberglass casting, we use it 99% of the time in our workshops for things like helmets and non -flexible armour parts.

The "good stuff" is a lot more expensive, toxic, and fiddly to learn. On the flip side, you can make things with it that are light and thin as steel (and sound like it when bonked). That UV-cured epoxy fiberglass resin is amazing stuff.

From the Denuo Novo Facebook page.

It's official - Denuo Novo will be attending Star Wars™ Celebration Anaheim 2022! Find us at Booth 2347! We'll have items on display, products for sale, and some exciting reveals! Follow @DenuoNovo for updates!

I am hoping they have the FO armor on display. I almost ordered it during their sale but that didn’t qualify for free shipping so I passed until I can confirm which version it will be.

“Does not offer protection.”

Pass.

That's just the Rubies one. It's been available for a long time.

Screenshot_20220511-001203.jpg

Hi there,
this is my first post here and I hope that I am here at the correct place. I have a general question. Denuo Novo was very communicative when I ordered two helmets (Mandalorian and Kylo Ren) but after he got the money and delieverd the helmets, he never answered my mails................... in the meantime I wrote 8 mails. Is this typical for this person/company? Bad service and ignoring of customers? It would be of course an explanation that the former company "disappeared". What are your experience? Any idea what I can do?

Hi there,
this is my first post here and I hope that I am here at the correct place. I have a general question. Denuo Novo was very communicative when I ordered two helmets (Mandalorian and Kylo Ren) but after he got the money and delieverd the helmets, he never answered my mails................... in the meantime I wrote 8 mails. Is this typical for this person/company? Bad service and ignoring of customers? It would be of course an explanation that the former company "disappeared". What are your experience? Any idea what I can do?
Write from a different email address. Maybe it is going into a spam folder. I am currently communicating with them about my Kylo helmet having an issue. I am sure a phone number exists for them if you dig hard enough.

Hi there,
I was able to get an issue with a helmet resolved through emailing them. How long has this been going on?

I ordered my Kylo TROS helmet on April 28th (10% discount sale) and received it on May 10th (delivery to Europe/Germany). Everything went very quickly and worked surprisingly well. Was skeptical at first because of the whole Anovos story, but it seems they deliver what they promise. IN STOCK Article delivered immediately :)!

drftfan, what exactly is the problem with your Kylo helmet? I unpacked mine today (it was packaged really well) but haven't noticed any problems so far, thank goodness.

I ordered my Kylo TROS helmet on April 28th (10% discount sale) and received it on May 10th (delivery to Europe/Germany). Everything went very quickly and worked surprisingly well. Was skeptical at first because of the whole Anovos story, but it seems they deliver what they promise. IN STOCK Article delivered immediately :)!

drftfan, what exactly is the problem with your Kylo helmet? I unpacked mine today (it was packaged really well) but haven't noticed any problems so far, thank goodness.
The nose plate on mine wasn’t attached properly. I actually think it was a casting issue judging by what I can see. It should be fairly flush. Mine sticks out about a 1/4 to a half an inch and not evenly. It is very obvious it isn’t right, especially when put next to the Anovos helmet. I haven’t wanted to post it publicly since they are doing pretty well as a company so far and I really don’t want to disparage their name at all.
But mistakes happen and I sent them additional photos yesterday. I am awaiting a return label.
The Anovos is the left one.
C6C9255E-2FE8-4A3A-BDBA-A18C0B6FF08C.jpeg

I also noticed this directly when I compared the TROS helmet with my first gen Anovos Kylo. Same here! The one on the TROS helmet sticks out a lot more than on the anovos, here it lies almost flat. I think it's glued directly to the Anovos helmet and to the TROS helmet it's attached with a screw from the inside.

And the support says that is not correct? Dare to doubt that there are helmets where this is not the case.

On the pictures by ggriffaw you can also see that the plate on the TROS sticks out more.

Does anyone else have a new TROS helmet and can report how it looks with the faceplate?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back