Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

So they will have a booth at Celebration?! Have to say - I was at Disneyland yesterday and there are very few high end items for sale. One leftover Anovos Poe helmet maybe. And a FO suit from DN. But that was it.

I've noticed the metal disk on the Cap is a little Imperial Symbol instead of the metal circle design from the originals, I wonder why they did that?
The imperial disk is what was used in Rogue One. Not sure why they haven't been able to get the original style pins.
The Anovos ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Imperial Officer Hat was supposed to come with the Rogue One style cockade and the OT style cockade. When I received it in July 2020 it had the Rogue One style cockade with a note saying they would send the OT style cockade separately. I never received the OT style cockade.
More specifically, the Imperial cog hat pin was only on Krennic's hat, but it's what they have, so it's what they're offering. I have no idea why Anovos didn't/couldn't make the Michell pulley replica. Kenny's had that dialed in for decades. I got all of mine from him ages ago. Any competent machinist with accurate measurements should be able to turn them out on commission. Maybe Denuo Novo should give Kenny a call...

So they will have a booth at Celebration?! Have to say - I was at Disneyland yesterday and there are very few high end items for sale. One leftover Anovos Poe helmet maybe. And a FO suit from DN. But that was it.
A First Order Stormtrooper suit?

Yes, that suit.

Well, I saw the FO suit on display and asked the shop attendant if it was for sale. She was quickly interrupted though/ prevented from elaborating because I wanted to ask why there was no price tag on it. I just assumed DN instead of Anovos but I did not get the chance to inquire further.

There were a lot of Boba Fett black helmets from the Book of Boba Fett (going by paint job), and also a First Order trooper helmet up high.

Smaller FO helmets for sale too but I just glanced.

I'm going to guess a remnant of the Anovos shipment Disney yoinked for the Rise of the Resistance pre-order-customer-screwing... Near as I know, DN hasn't shipped them yet, and I am not expecting them to for a couple weeks yet. Might be a May the Fourth thing, might be a post-Celebration thing. But I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation e-mail yet, so I would be shocked if one was just randomly at Disney.

The Fist Order shop at WDW & DL used to sell the Anovos FO suit for about $6K, what you’re seeing at DL was the display (with the price tag when it was for sale), but as I under stand it they shipped directly from Anovos, unlike the helmets which you pick up at the park. When they couldn’t sell the suits anymore, they pulled the price tag and just left it as a prop like the other items that aren’t for sale around GE.

More specifically, the Imperial cog hat pin was only on Krennic's hat, but it's what they have, so it's what they're offering. I have no idea why Anovos didn't/couldn't make the Michell pulley replica. Kenny's had that dialed in for decades. I got all of mine from him ages ago. Any competent machinist with accurate measurements should be able to turn them out on commission. Maybe Denuo Novo should give Kenny a call...
The early run of Anovos Imperial Officer hats did have the OT style pin. The Rogue One hat was supposed to have both, but they didn't get the OT pin. Considering the issues Anovos was having I'm not surprised they never sent the OT pin. I am surprised Denuo Novo doesn't have the OT pin. It shouldn't be that hard to get. I would think whoever makes the Imperial Officer belt buckle could make the OT pins.

Denuo Novo is considering producing a Shoretrooper costume.

I feel like a better choice would be the Rogue One hovertank/AT-ACT/Juggernaut driver. Same helmet, more limited armor, all finished to different trim levels, with different accessories and color schemes... A lot of mileage out of one R&D cycle. Then escalate to dressing the rest of the Shore Trooper.

One thing I want to see from their presence at Celebration is where they stand on some of the other prototypes Anovos showed off at the last one they were at. Mimban Stormtrooper and Patrol Trooper chief among them, for me.

I feel like a better choice would be the Rogue One hovertank/AT-ACT/Juggernaut driver. Same helmet, more limited armor, all finished to different trim levels, with different accessories and color schemes... A lot of mileage out of one R&D cycle. Then escalate to dressing the rest of the Shore Trooper.
The hovertank/juggernaut helmet is different than the AT-ACT helmet.

The juggernaut costume looks quite a bit different to me.

I would think sales would be better for items from the Mandalorian since that is the most popular Star Wars property at the moment. There are quite a few helmets and costumes they could produce.

The hovertank/juggernaut helmet is different than the AT-ACT helmet.

The juggernaut costume looks quite a bit different to me.
Breakdown:
• Helmet shared between Shore Trooper and AT-ACT Driver -- existing redeco of an existing asset.
• Tank Driver and AT-ACT Driver armor shared -- re-deco. Upper-body only, so limited time and material outlay to master. IIRC, Anovos had developed the Tank Driver helmet.
• Juggernaut Driver is the Mud Trooper costume with redeco Tank Driver helmet. Mud Trooper helmet can then be created later, separately, to use with the now-existing armor.

So it'd be a way to break up whole costumes between helmets and armor/soft goods, starting with the existing asset of the Shore Trooper helmet in an already existing redeco. Depending on whether the Tank Driver helmet was ready for production, they could go either way with that half-armor build. I don't remember if Anovos had done anything with the Mud Trooper yet. That was right about when bad went to worse.

I think that may be one of the things where the dies are over in a Chinese factory. I get the feeling they're trying to onshore as much of the manufacturing as they can -- and I don't blame them, even if that pushes costs up. As long as they keep offering payment plan options, I'll gladly outlay for things they have in stock that I want. I'm currently talking to them about the Royal Guard helmet and Mandalorian jetpack kit, which were the last two things I wanted from Anovos that had theoretically entered production, but that things went to hell before I pulled the trigger on them.

Anovos produced the Tank Trooper helmet. Producing that with a Juggernaut repaint would make sense. I have no idea if there would be any outstanding preorders for the Tank Trooper.

I don't recall hearing about any plans for a Mud Trooper from Anovos.

Both Anovos and Denuo Novo have delivered Royal Guard helmets.

Anovos produced the Tank Trooper helmet. Producing that with a Juggernaut repaint would make sense. I have no idea if there would be any outstanding preorders for the Tank Trooper.

I don't recall hearing about any plans for a Mud Trooper from Anovos.
That's what I wasn't sure about. I couldn't remember if they showed a prototype helmet when they showed the Mimban Stormtrooper helmet. So it'd be a coin-toss for the half-armor project to pursue first -- Tank Driver/AT-ACT, or Mud Trooper/Juggernaut Driver. Both have multiple uses, thanks to each being used with different helmets, which can only help at this stage in their pipeline. I agree stuff from the Mandalorian has more visibility, currently, so that might skew things for the Mud Trooper armor and soft goods. But at the same time, they already have both helmets used with the other type of armor. *shrug*

Both Anovos and Denuo Novo have delivered Royal Guard helmets.
I know, but that production batch sold through, I thought. I hadn't checked the site recently, so I guess I don't know whether they're currently available, pre-order, unavailable, or what. And, if available, whether one can use a payment plan on them.

I was able to find images from the Anovos booth at San Diego Comic Con 2018 and Star Wars Celebration for the Mimban trooper, Rogue One style stormtrooper helmet, Clone Trooper Phase II helmet, and Patrol Trooper helmet. I couldn't find anything about an Anovos Mud Trooper.

I think the Rogue One style stormtrooper helmet would be popular because that is what is being used in the recent movies and tv series. I'm not aware of any high end licensed versions of the Rogue One style helmet. They could market it tied to The Mandalorian.

Clone trooper helmets should sell well.

I would be surprised if they make anything new that is specific to Solo since the film didn't do very well. They may produce the Patrol Trooper helmet since Anovos took preorders for it. The Mimban Trooper helmet could be produced alongside the Rogue One stormtrooper since that is the base for the Mimban trooper.

A long overdue piece. I recall when Anovos briefly had it on their now defunct site as "in development".

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back