Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

drftfan

Sr Member
I figured it made sense to establish a dedicated topic related to Denuo Novo. Clearly Anovos is officially dead and this new company is being run much differently.
It seems to stand they should be separate topics at this point.
Has anyone purchase their Mandalorian helmet? Direct or second hand on ebay. There has to be some differences between this one and the Anovos one paint wise unless they are using the same factory and techniques. They look nicer in their pics.
Today they opened preorders for the first licensed high end Kylo Ren helmet from The Rise of Skywalker.
Discussions?

This is a repost of the photos I posted in the Anovos thread.

Denuo Novo First Order Flametrooper

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_1.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_2.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_3.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_4.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_5.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_6.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_7.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_8.jpg

Here is my DN Royal Guard helmet. I’m using a standard RS Propmasters helmet stand with extra stand segments to make it taller. Works well.

Helmet is really well made and lineage, albeit with different construction/materials than screen used.

Attachments

• F0FA0F02-EBE5-490D-9545-0B30010D99F3.jpeg
    F0FA0F02-EBE5-490D-9545-0B30010D99F3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 208
Ok honestly thought I was missing something here
Yeah. it's shape is definitely off in some areas. like, the top of the head, looks a bit too round up top, and is sunken in a way it shouldn't be. (there is a little part that's broken and sunken in on the original, but not the area around it, like it is for the DN helmet) so it looks wrong. it's missing a whole bunch of texture. same with damage, and what damage there is, looks to be overly soft. Also the silvery parts on the face part, don't look to overly metallic. just shiny silvery gray, with hints of metallic. And the cracks/glowing lines are too thin and uniform. At least as far as i can see. I am no expert though.

Yeah. it's shape is definitely off in some areas. like, the top of the head, looks a bit too round up top, and is sunken in a way it shouldn't be. (there is a little part that's broken and sunken in on the original, but not the area around it, like it is for the DN helmet) so it looks wrong. it's missing a whole bunch of texture. same with damage, and what damage there is, looks to be overly soft. Also the silvery parts on the face part, don't look to overly metallic. just shiny silvery gray, with hints of metallic. And the cracks/glowing lines are too thin and uniform. At least as far as i can see.
Not to mention it also looks like there's an actual visor instead of the fabric mesh in the eyes.

Yeah. it's shape is definitely off in some areas. like, the top of the head, looks a bit too round up top, and is sunken in a way it shouldn't be. (there is a little part that's broken and sunken in on the original, but not the area around it, like it is for the DN helmet) so it looks wrong. it's missing a whole bunch of texture. same with damage, and what damage there is, looks to be overly soft. Also the silvery parts on the face part, don't look to overly metallic. just shiny silvery gray, with hints of metallic. And the cracks/glowing lines are too thin and uniform. At least as far as i can see. I am no expert though.
It is only the prototype so here’s hoping it gets tweaked

I just head back regarding my inquiry about the status of the FOTK ensemble. It was one of the ones they projected last summer would be "early 2022". They said they're on track for Q2 release and a pre-sale notice will be going up and e-mails sent out to those with outstanding orders in a couple months. I'm figuring, if not May the Fourth, at least a "Star Wars Month" release is likely what they're shooting for.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back