Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

I suppose it’s how you want to interpret ‘interaction’.
If you see it as simply handing over details of past orders, great. Personally, I don’t see it like that. But that’s just me.

If you take over filling orders from someone else, how would you do it without interacting with the old team? There needs to be interaction to get the orders, assets, etc.
I would figure there would be a paper trail of un fulfilled orders..

I would figure there would be a paper trail of un fulfilled orders..
Denuo Novo needed to interact with people at Anovos to get that. I would think some kind of report or extract from a system had to be produced.

There is also the physical assets, scans, research, etc. Denuo Novo is trying to produce the products Anovos had planned, not start from scratch and create their own versions.

This was posted by Denuo Novo on Facebook.

Dear Fans of Denuo Novo,
Today marks 6 months since we announced the creation of our company Denuo Novo to the world! In that time, we have been working hard to get Star Wars back-order items into your hands. So far we’ve delivered over 600 back-order items, and we know we have a long way to go to complete them all. As of today, there are 28 approved Star Wars items on the Denuo Novo site.

Kylo Ren update…
The cracks did light up.
Bummer theirs won’t but I would have paid more if they did.
Waiting for BigBadToyStore to offer it and I may grab it. I don’t want to pay Denuos shipping prices.
I thought they did…

Kylo Ren update…
The cracks did light up.
Bummer theirs won’t but I would have paid more if they did.
Waiting for BigBadToyStore to offer it and I may grab it. I don’t want to pay Denuos shipping prices.
bigbadtoystore adds $99.99 to the Denuo Novo product price to cover the shipping regardless of the helmet. Denuo Novo charges $100 for some helmets and $50 for others in the US. Denuo Novo is charging $50 for shipping on the Kylo helmet. I would guess bigbadtoystore will ask $799.99 for the Kylo helmet. Not all products will be cheaper through bigbadtoystore.

Denuo Novo:
Shoretrooper helmet $675
Shipping $100
Tax $53.66
Total: $828.66

Bigbadtoystore:
Shoretrooper helmet $774.99
Shipping $4
Tax $0
Total: $778.99

Denuo Novo:
Gold Leader helmet $600
Shipping $50
Tax $47.70
Total: $697.70

Bigbadtoystore:
Gold Leader helmet $699.99
Shipping $4
Tax $0
Total: $703.99

There may be savings on tax from bigbadtoystore. I would guess that depends on where you are.

bigbadtoystore adds $99.99 to the Denuo Novo product price to cover the shipping regardless of the helmet. Denuo Novo charges $100 for some helmets and $50 for others in the US. Denuo Novo is charging $50 for shipping on the Kylo helmet. I would guess bigbadtoystore will ask $799.99 for the Kylo helmet. Not all products will be cheaper through bigbadtoystore.

Denuo Novo:
Shoretrooper helmet $675
Shipping $100
Tax $53.66
Total: $828.66

Bigbadtoystore:
Shoretrooper helmet $774.99
Shipping $4
Tax $0
Total: $778.99

Denuo Novo:
Gold Leader helmet $600
Shipping $50
Tax $47.70
Total: $697.70

Bigbadtoystore:
Gold Leader helmet $699.99
Shipping $4
Tax $0
Total: $703.99

There may be savings on tax from bigbadtoystore. I would guess that depends on where you are.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how did I miss that??!!

Not bad -- they got that up sooner than I expected. I figured they'd wait 'til March. I need to double-check with them about us "legacy" customers who ordered the full ensemble with seals and helmet...

Not bad -- they got that up sooner than I expected. I figured they'd wait 'til March. I need to double-check with them about us "legacy" customers who ordered the full ensemble with seals and helmet...
Let us know what you hear. I was wondering the same thing. I ordered the premium kit from Anovos which came with helmet, neck seal, gloves and boots.

Damn... now what to do. I think that is a great deal. A guy can source a helmet pretty easily. And the other pieces aren't too hard either. I am 5'7 so I am sure I would need to modify it a little bit.

Last edited:
Damn... now what to do. I think that is a great deal. A guy can source a helmet pretty easily. And the other pieces are too hard either. I am 5'7 so I am sure I would need to modify it a little bit.
Denuo Novo will have the helmets too. I was told both plastic and fiberglass versions.

They should have used a TFA helmet here in this picture if they are already advertising a TFA kit. The picture shows a TLJ helmet... FAIL
I am all for supporting them. I just don't quite understand the lack luster effort when listing this stuff on their site. Why aren't they posting better pictures before asking for peoples money?

But Anovos switched from TFA to TLJ over the course of waiting for the Production kit to materialize, even though the language of the ad remained the same. That's something I've raised with them, too, and they weren't far enough along in the process. Since the armor can be finished (mostly) to either style spec, and the helmet is now a separate purchase, I'm hoping they will have both TFA and TLJ available, and that we legacy customers can set which we want.

But Anovos switched from TFA to TLJ over the course of waiting for the Production kit to materialize, even though the language of the ad remained the same. That's something I've raised with them, too, and they weren't far enough along in the process. Since the armor can be finished (mostly) to either style spec, and the helmet is now a separate purchase, I'm hoping they will have both TFA and TLJ available, and that we legacy customers can set which we want.
Yes I noticed they say the armor is untrimmed

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back