Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

Also, it appears the Praetorian Guard helmet was removed from the website. It was listed as out of stock a couple of weeks ago, but now it's just totally gone.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the QC issues.
I would guess there isn't enough demand for the TLJ Praetorian Guard helmet to remain in production. I was surprised how long some of the items remained on the website to be honest.

What I don't understand is a lot of the Imperial uniform items are out of stock, but DN keeps sending emails out with a "Build the look" tag line, but most of the items to do it are no longer available or only available in very limited sizes.

1697223109748.png

I'd love to get a pair of the Imperial hats for display purposes, but that's not going to happen unless they bring these back.

I also dig the the battle damaged one. It's a nice mix of color tones.

Image from their NYCC booth: seeing the Bo helmet next to Jango made me realize just how small it is. It's tiny.

IMG_20231016_171010.jpg

Why does the visor look pink?
The visors are kind of a purple/pink color. When there isn't a head inside it is easy to see through the visor to something lighter behind it such as the wall in the photos. Most of the visor doesn't look like that in the straight on views because the back of the helmet (with black liner) is behind the visor.

The early Anovos helmets had a double visor. Two pieces separated by a small amount. I don't know if that was for safety or to make it darker. The Anovos in the photos has a double visor. I believe they switched to a single visor at some point. A downside of the double visor is the inner visor is a little closer to your face.

The Denuo Novo helmets have a single visor.

The visors are kind of a purple/pink color. When there isn't a head inside it is easy to see through the visor to something lighter behind it such as the wall in the photos. Most of the visor doesn't look like that in the straight on views because the back of the helmet (with black liner) is behind the visor.

The early Anovos helmets had a double visor. Two pieces separated by a small amount. I don't know if that was for safety or to make it darker. The Anovos in the photos has a double visor. I believe they switched to a single visor at some point. A downside of the double visor is the inner visor is a little closer to your face.

The Denuo Novo helmets have a single visor.

Yeah. I have one of the Anovos versions with the double visor.

For those interest in a Gold Leader helmet; great one-day deal from BBTS going on right now. 44% off.

That has some serious appeal. Just not sure I can get away with that one since I just bought a new CNC Laser Cutter last week.

I find it funny that DN has it listed as an X-Wing helmet when Jon Vander piloted a Y-Wing fighter.

UPDATE: I caved and ended up ordering it anyway. I can't imagine it will ever go any cheaper and BBTS offers $4 shipping, which is essentially free on an item this size. This will be my first DN X-Wing helmet, so hopefully it will meet my expectations.

Last edited:
Why won't anyone make the Episode 2 Clonetrooper helmet, Clone Captain, etc. Ever since EFX no one has made them. No one ever made the Ep2 Pilot Clone either?

Why won't anyone make the Episode 2 Clonetrooper helmet, Clone Captain, etc. Ever since EFX no one has made them. No one ever made the Ep2 Pilot Clone either?

Yeah. Not sure why there are no Phase I Clone Trooper helmets available. I have one from Master Replicas, but it's not been available for a very long time.

I just received my Gold Leader helmet from BBTS and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the DN rebel pilot helmets are intended to be asymmetrical to be screen accurate?

You mean EFX???

You're right! I just checked it. I have the Master Replicas Phase II helmet and it looks almost identical in the way it's made to the EFX Phase I helmet. It's been so long since I ordered it that I was thinking both were from Master Replicas. This explains why the Master Replicas paint has a more off-white color to it.

UPDATE: I just read that both were essentially made by the same team, so that explains why they are so close.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back