Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

Yes in Jabbas Palace the helmet looks smaller...

aa.jpg

Sideshow Legacy ROTJ vs EFX Originalcast ESB comparison:

0aaaaaaa.jpg
0aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it has the cape but when I put it on it blocks my Blurayshelf behind the bust...I´m looking for one made of cloth.;)

I don't blame you. I have to say that molded cape was not my favorite feature, kind of like the molded Wookiee braids on the version I have. I think I'd go with a cloth replacement as well. You could always check with Man of War Studios.

The ESB Hero and ROTJ Hero are two separate helmets that came from the same mold but with the damage to the ESB hero they're completely different shape by the time we see them on screen. Below is a handy chart.

fett_helmet_history.png

In The Mandalorian we see the Sideshow/Legacy ROTJ bust molded and used for Post Sarlacc and the Re-armored helmets.

Denuo Novo has a sale Oct 6th - 9th: Save $100.00 when you spend $500.00

Still shows expected q3 2022, but they're throwing up more and more pre-orders today.

I've been pleased with the items I've received so far, but this is starting to seem like deja vu.

Still shows expected q3 2022, but they're throwing up more and more pre-orders today.

I've been pleased with the items I've received so far, but this is starting to seem like deja vu.
I will be receiving two items from Denuo Novo in the next few days. I believe it will be the Jango helmet and a Clone Trooper helmet. They still are delivering.

I asked about the Sabine helmet. The reply I received is below.

We are expecting to begin shipping the Sabine Helmet late this year.

Denuo Novo has been good about replying to emails.

In The Mandalorian we see the Sideshow/Legacy ROTJ bust molded and used for Post Sarlacc and the Re-armored helmets.

This is not entirely correct. The sideshow helmet was used for the Axe Woves helmet and other background things, but the Boba Hero helmets, Post Sarlacc and Re-Armored, were changed significantly enough digitally to be considered a different helmet. I have held the real things.

Sideshow will be releasing their post Sarlacc bust sooner or later and I’m sure folks are ready and waiting to recast the helmet, so I’ll spill one detail. The way the rangefinder ear is set up is completely different from the sideshow helmet. That’s the easiest “tell.” But you’ll see overall the shape and proportions are a little different too.

So to be perfectly clear..
Axe Woves (MS2 version) is Sideshow/Legacy ROTJ.
Boba Fett Hero casts (MS2, Post Sarlacc, Re-armored) new version by Legacy.

This is not entirely correct. The sideshow helmet was used for the Axe Woves helmet and other background things, but the Boba Hero helmets, Post Sarlacc and Re-Armored, were changed significantly enough digitally to be considered a different helmet. I have held the real things.
Making sure I'm clear on this... Axe's helmet is unaltered Sideshow, while the largely-acid-scoured one Cobb Vanth had was a product of -- presumably -- scanning, altering, and fabricating a new helmet?

Well, yes. I mean besides that. *chuckle* But they didn't alter the size when they scanned it for the Cobb/Boba helmet(s), right? So it's still underscaled compared to the original film prop?

I felt the Legacy Boba Hero helmet was slightly larger than the sideshow, but yes still much smaller than the original ESB helmet. The Legacy Boba fit comfortably on my head where as the ESB hero cast is a bobble head on me, and the direct sideshow helmet is too tight.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back