Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

I wonder if they used these (or prototypes) on Book of Booboo Fett for the Grogu flashback? Not a helmet I've studied, but it's nice to see a new "real" one available.

Here is the Anovos, you can see they used the same pics.

55802447_10157174387399214_4901214660113465344_n.jpg
D1yXA6VWsAETixx.jpg

When was the last time someone made a clone helmet? MR's in 2k5/6ish?

Sorry to go off topic... but did not Rubies have the first licensed Episode 2/AOTC helmet(s)? Other than the Hasbro kids helmets with the large eyepiece, of course.

They had the budget/small version seen here:

Then they had the fiberglass Deluxe clone trooper helmet, which I don't think I have ever seen in person
(thanks to SW Helmets for the info/pics below):
Paul_RUBDLX_CLone01.jpg

Rubies Clone Trooper Helmet

Then Rubies had a thinner plastic two-halves cheapo Halloween version:
(pic below is cropped from an auction, but I won't link to the auction)
s-l1600 (3).jpg

I still have the Canadian Kellogg's Cereal Clone trooper mask (a front and back half) as seen below:

kelloggs-clone-trooper-helmet-cereal-box-premium_1_87a0db2e3305bd7d09f75d4e2033005c.jpg

...that was subsequently trimmed/reworked/fiberglass re-enforced and repainted by the original owner into a beautiful full size helmet. But I don't know the helmet maker.

More photos of it. This was at the Anovos booth at Comic Con 2018. The weathering is a perfect match so it is the same helmet in the promo photos.

2018-San-Diego-Comic-Con-ANOVOS-Star-Wars-009.jpg2018-San-Diego-Comic-Con-ANOVOS-Star-Wars-008.jpg2018-San-Diego-Comic-Con-ANOVOS-Star-Wars-010.jpgDikSHTVVAAEO8pL.jpg

This suit was at an Anovos booth all the way back in 2014. This helmet had a neck ring like it's supposed to.

jvy3M0s.jpg

I expect that they will post different photos after they produce a sample. The Denuo Novo Kylo helmet had different photos posted when it was originally listed than it does now.

Does anyone have experience of how long it takes Denuo Novo to respond to support requests sent to customerservice@denuonovo.com? I've been waiting for about 8 days and haven't received any feedback, even on social media via. Instagram they are currently not responding?!

Does anyone have experience of how long it takes Denuo Novo to respond to support requests sent to customerservice@denuonovo.com? I've been waiting for about 8 days and haven't received any feedback, even on social media via. Instagram they are currently not responding?!
I have normally received responses quicker than that, usually within several business days. It may depend on what is being requested. If it is something like an issue with a product, it may take longer for them to respond because they need to determine what to do about the issue.

It has been hit or miss for me. They are replacing a helmet of mine but I haven't received tracking for the replacement yet.

Thank you. My request is about the paint issue on my Kylo helmet, I hope they will get back to me at some point and hopefully with a good answer/solution. At the moment it's just unsatisfactory because you got absolutely no reaction at all.

drftfan should your helmet be replaced in advance or do you have to return the defective one first?

I would like to point out that they are going to be at Star Wars Celebration this weekend, so expect lag in responses while everyone is in all-hands-on-deck mode at DN to get stuff loaded and on the road.

When I sent Denuo Novo an email about the paint issues with my First Order Flametrooper helmet, it took about 2 weeks to receive the email with the shipping label to return the helmet. After returning the helmet, it took several weeks before they sent the replacement. Obviously the time to receive a replacement could vary significantly depending on if they have the item in stock, if it is made overseas, etc.

They take longer to respond to these emails than simple questions.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back