DeLano80's Ongoing Mad Max Fury Road Stuff

How did I forget to watch this thread?

I love Fury Road and I love what you've built thus far! By the way, whatever became of your commission piece?

How did I forget to watch this thread?

I love Fury Road and I love what you've built thus far! By the way, whatever became of your commission piece?
Thank you. I think I'm going to do the Ripsaw wheel next.
The commission piece.... I talked the guy into doing it himself, and I have been giving advice and feedback along the way. I liked doing that better I think.

I still have an extra cold-cast of the gear I used (a B-cast though) if you're interested in getting one.
Thank you. I may take you up on it. I'm convinced I'll come across the right one eventually. Differential gears are close, but all seem helical. Trying to find a correct 38t is proving difficult thus far. Although I admit, I haven't been putting in too much effort.

Wow, what an awesome collection of pieces!

Might I ask where you got the skull shift-knob from the Gigahorse? I've been looking for a good one to buy or make myself, but the one 3D model that's floating around the internet isn't as accurate as I'd like.

Great collection. I have been hoarding junk to build my own alter wheel sometime.
Not going to be a match for anything in the film, more of an 'inspired by' wheel of my own!

Great collection. I have been hoarding junk to build my own alter wheel sometime.
Not going to be a match for anything in the film, more of an 'inspired by' wheel of my own!
Do it.!
Do you have an idea in your head of what you want it to look like?

And show your parts hoard. I find others peoples junk to be entertaining.

Yes, I realize that sounds weird.

Wow, what an awesome collection of pieces!

Might I ask where you got the skull shift-knob from the Gigahorse? I've been looking for a good one to buy or make myself, but the one 3D model that's floating around the internet isn't as accurate as I'd like.
PM,d you.

Guess it's time to mount this on something. The Gigahorse used a hex rod like this. Just not sure yet what to use as a base. I don't have a Gigahorse to put under it.
20201025_112533.jpg

Hi,

is there any chance to get one of this beautiful immorten joe shifter knobs? We own a MAN KAT Truck who is also vehicle in the movie and we will love to install one.

Albert

Last edited:
Hi,

is there any chance to get one of this beautiful immorten joe shifter knobs? We own a MAN KAT Truck who is also vehicle in the movie and we will love to install one.

Albert
I only did one. I think there are a couple on etsy that are moderately adequate.

Last edited:
I know this is the replica prop forum, but I feel like the thing about doing props from Mad Max is that if you're using stuff you found laying around, scavenging for things that look the part, that's definitely replicating the spirit of the setting! Seeing you do your own takes on altar wheels and such is super cool, thank you for sharing :D

War Rig in 1/18 scale. Gamebody files. Resin printing done by Jediguy . Very nice print btw.
My plan is to do a bit of modification as I go.
Still need the trailer but am having to wait for funding for that.
20210501_100857.jpg
20210501_100904.jpg
20210501_100911.jpg

I just made an account to ask you about the shift knob design, I have been looking everywhere for an .stl with the two separated parts like that, is there any way I could possibly bug you for that? Your collection here is freaking top notch btw!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back