DeLano80's Ongoing Mad Max Fury Road Stuff

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How did I forget to watch this thread?

I love Fury Road and I love what you've built thus far! By the way, whatever became of your commission piece?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DeLano80

Sr Member
How did I forget to watch this thread?

I love Fury Road and I love what you've built thus far! By the way, whatever became of your commission piece?
Thank you. I think I'm going to do the Ripsaw wheel next.
The commission piece.... I talked the guy into doing it himself, and I have been giving advice and feedback along the way. I liked doing that better I think.

DeLano80

Sr Member
I still have an extra cold-cast of the gear I used (a B-cast though) if you're interested in getting one.
Thank you. I may take you up on it. I'm convinced I'll come across the right one eventually. Differential gears are close, but all seem helical. Trying to find a correct 38t is proving difficult thus far. Although I admit, I haven't been putting in too much effort.

Patattack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow, what an awesome collection of pieces!

Might I ask where you got the skull shift-knob from the Gigahorse? I've been looking for a good one to buy or make myself, but the one 3D model that's floating around the internet isn't as accurate as I'd like.

Uridium

Great collection. I have been hoarding junk to build my own alter wheel sometime.
Not going to be a match for anything in the film, more of an 'inspired by' wheel of my own!

DeLano80

Sr Member
Great collection. I have been hoarding junk to build my own alter wheel sometime.
Not going to be a match for anything in the film, more of an 'inspired by' wheel of my own!
Do it.!
Do you have an idea in your head of what you want it to look like?

And show your parts hoard. I find others peoples junk to be entertaining.

Yes, I realize that sounds weird.

DeLano80

Sr Member
Wow, what an awesome collection of pieces!

Might I ask where you got the skull shift-knob from the Gigahorse? I've been looking for a good one to buy or make myself, but the one 3D model that's floating around the internet isn't as accurate as I'd like.
PM,d you.

DeLano80

Sr Member
Guess it's time to mount this on something. The Gigahorse used a hex rod like this. Just not sure yet what to use as a base. I don't have a Gigahorse to put under it.
20201025_112533.jpg