Defunct Give Away Thread. Go Away. ~.~

JehdinThwei

Due to a rule violation (albeit unintentional) we will rehost this contest tonight, 12/1/11. Keep your eyes peeled for a silly toy give away :p

We did this once before with the Elder, and Cyclone_06 won it. Give Away. NECA 6" Elder

Now we will do the same with series 4 Shaman.

That's this guy. Read the rules below the pic, please
shamane.jpg

United States lower 48 only.
Free shipping
New and still in the box Shaman from NECA's series 4, 6" figures.
Includes spear (of course, since it is still in the box... duh)

Rules

25TH person to post (post #25) wins.

You have to like Predators

If you sell it on Ebay you will be cursed by all Lair brethren and your fingernails will be pulled out one at a time. By a sadistic ex girlfriend. o_O

Oh....and Cyclone_06 can't win, since he was the big wiener the last time.

Yeah, it's just a toy....BUT IT'S A PREDATOR TOY

Ready?

GO!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...well, let us hope someone else around here is going to post.

It'd be hilarious if you were the 25th poster too. LOL!!!

BEEP BEEP! The party is just getting started, folks! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

F6KSw.gif

EDIT: AH, sorry I didn't even read the rules! I tried to delete the first post but it only 'removes' it from view, I don't know if that actually fixes the post count.

Ok, you guys are sucking up the rules. No duplicate posting in a row. Posts 5 and 7 don't count and .....of **** it. I'll change the rules. Spam away

Oh **** Bill... I'm sorry man!!! I read the rules too (I was at applebee's on my phone when I read them so my attention span was at a minimal frequency) kep the rules. I will just edit my post.

its so beautiful lol. awesome idea with the giveaway thing you got going here. surprised more people aren't jumping in on this opportunity. looks like an amazing piece to add to any predator collectors collection :)

Very Eeeeeenterseting indeed...

What's up THMS (didn't know if you wanted your secret identity kept...well, a secret). o_O :D

Ahm on my waaaaaaaaay...just set me freeeeeeee... home sweeeeeeeeeet hoooooooooome!!!

I will just proceed to edit.

I am editing. right now....*

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back