Unlimited Run Death Star detention center camera kits - screen-accurate wood plate, Delrin or idealized aluminium

Cool i'll keep my eyes open i'm working on a display console and need about
6 red lights 3 blue, 1 yellow, and 1 green if there available to, trying to mimic the millennium falcon light display.
propmaker3000

Cool i'll keep my eyes open i'm working on a display console and need about
6 red lights 3 blue, 1 yellow, and 1 green if there available to, trying to mimic the millennium falcon light display.
propmaker3000
keep an eye out for this thread or the actual dome light thread to not miss them, you want quite a bit of those and I'm afraid there won't be enough again for everyone. i'm trying my best!
for the milenium falcon, there are white lights as well visible in some shots, I'll be releasing white lights for the first time for this run :)
cheers

Looking for help locating the grey rectangular tape strips, it’s all I need now to complete my build.
sorry, I forgot to answer yesterday!
I now supply 50mmx6mm white stickers in my kits for those. I think they are accurate and i don't think they used reflective or grey tape for those.
If you are not in a hurry and order something else from my website eventually, let me know and I'll add those to your package, no worries :)

If not, I hope knowing the size helps a bit at least, I bought mine on amazon, I guess you should find some as well even though we are not in the same country.
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back