DeAGOSTINI Millennum Falcon By Leyrich

Bending solid brass rod. 1 DSC00833.JPG2DSC00835.JPG3DSC00836.JPG4DSC00838.JPG5DSC00839.JPG6DSC00840.JPG7DSC00841.JPG8DSC00843.JPG that it.:cool

That looks like it might work...but what holds the wood in place?

I am putting my mount in the same place on mine as well (when I get that far).

Interesting mount idea leyrich , does it allow variable ' attitude ' positioning , or is it static ?
Nothing wrong with that ( you've gotta be happy in the end ! ) , but , how is the wooden piece secured to the frame ?
Cheers Ged.

Last edited by a moderator:
The wood piece are secured to the frame by 5 wood scrooges DSC00876.JPG if it can hold the what I can put the falcon at a bank or flat and up side done. for now she will sit flat.

How I lit the back of my cockpit cut the back wall that comes with the kit like so DSC00890.JPGDSC00891.JPG then use the door hold the sock LED bored like soDSC00899.JPG than lien the top and a scrap pes of styrene 0.7mm thick then some bare metal foil to bones the lightDSC00894.JPGDSC00895.JPGDSC00903.JPG

Last edited:
leyrich,

I love what you've done! One suggestion, if I may, could you remove the plastic from the side strip lighting and replace it with frosted plastic and let the reflective tape light those as well?

Gary

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back