ATBrooks

Hey guys. So I just got my El Fett / Professional Cosplay Deadpool 2 suit but the current mask I have (by IlustraStudios) doesn’t match the same shade as the suit. Does anyone have a half shell Deadpool 2** (not Deadpool 1) mask that they’d sell or know someone who would? Below I’ll post a few pictures of my suit and the mask with the suit to demonstrate the differences in contrast with them. Thanks in advance guys!

Attachments

• 68CEF9A0-EE78-420D-B14A-8A23959CA69D.jpeg
    68CEF9A0-EE78-420D-B14A-8A23959CA69D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 271
  • 025FCC60-DB53-42B7-A927-B94273072E79.jpeg
    025FCC60-DB53-42B7-A927-B94273072E79.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 244
  • C8812C2F-7FB3-439D-806C-1E45C26F0888.jpeg
    C8812C2F-7FB3-439D-806C-1E45C26F0888.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 228
You got the mask from IlustraStudio? That doesn't look like one of theirs. The eye lenses they use are a fine metal mesh. The stitching is totally different as well.

Last edited:
You got the mask from IlustraStudio? That doesn't look like one of theirs. The eye lenses they use are a fine metal mesh. The stitching is totally different as well.
Yeah, I did. It looks better in person lol just not the right shade. May see if I email them if they can color match if I buy another.

Yeah, I did. It looks better in person lol just not the right shade. May see if I email them if they can color match if I buy another.
That is strange. It really looks nothing at all like mine or the ones they show. It really looks like some other maker, not IlustraStudio.
Screenshot_20220808-090753.jpg

If you bought it directly from them, I’d ask to return it and get one that looks like their posted photos. When it looks nothing like what they advertise or that others have received, then you should be able to return it for a new one.

If you bought it directly from them, I’d ask to return it and get one that looks like their posted photos. When it looks nothing like what they advertise or that others have received, then you should be able to return it for a new one.
Thanks! I appreciate it. I’ll give it a shot. Appreciate the help.

Hey guys. So I just got my El Fett / Professional Cosplay Deadpool 2 suit but the current mask I have (by IlustraStudios) doesn’t match the same shade as the suit. Does anyone have a half shell Deadpool 2** (not Deadpool 1) mask that they’d sell or know someone who would? Below I’ll post a few pictures of my suit and the mask with the suit to demonstrate the differences in contrast with them. Thanks in advance guys!
How do you like his suit? I'm looking at getting the maximum effort one soon. Would love to see more pics of you wearing it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back