Darth Sidious 3d printed lightsaber

guabe

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A friend of mine needed a Sidious lightsaber that he would conceal inside his robe (costume) so I 3d printed one for him. Its not complete yet since its missing som Leds and painting but here is the result.

all the parts:
sidious001.jpg

Assembled:
sidious002.jpg

sidious003.jpg

sidious004.jpg

sidious005.jpg

I think it turned out nice

Ill upload the files at shapeways ig anyone here wants to print or download the files for home printing.

Thanks, I know its a bit on the rough side but its not mean for display, its more of an accesory for his costume that wont get much use LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Nicely done...even if that saber is fugly. =D

yeah not my favorite saber either... thanks.

Sorry I missed the last question, I am not sureof the scale I desined it all by eyeballing I made a rev 2 now and added some missing features and changed some diameters.

sidious006.jpg

Thanks.

Certainly , I will upload the files to shapeways and ou can download them for free from there. Thanks for the kind words.

Certainly , I will upload the files to shapeways and ou can download them for free from there. Thanks for the kind words.

I never knew you could download files from shapeways to print at home, I will have to have a look for this :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back