D.C.'s Gotham tv series

I hated the first half of the season but loved these few winter episodes. I feel like they've gotten back on track. Been loving all the inferences to Bruce's future, including the cape swish even though he wasn't wearing one.

I really liked it. Monoghan really plays well with others. His scene with Morena Baccarin was great, and this week the Jerome/Bruce scenes were just as good (especially at the mansion.)

The circus scenes reminded me a bit of both "Killing Joke" and "Dark Night Returns," which is a good thing.

The one thing that left me scratching my head: Gotham was in a blackout, but the circus was lit up like Las Vegas. I don't think it had that many generators on hand.. a minor quibble, though..

The show quality had been going downhill the last few seasons, but at least it went out with a few nice tie ins

Overall though, a good send off for the finale

The finale had some great moments. I wish they actually showed LESS of Batman in that final shot... more of a silhouette would have been better.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back