Amazon's Lord of the Rings (tv series)

Nothing births a remake like a lack of original ideas and an unquenchable thirst for money.
I know, it's like these studios are looking to make money or something and have board members, investors, & stock holders pushing these studio to turn ever increasingly more profit. It's so weird that these studios looking to make a profit would look to an IP with name recognition that makes them think it might be successful for them. I mean, why wouldn't they spend tons of money on creating something based on an obscure IP with only a fraction of the name recognition of LotR and risk having a huge flop on their hands because of it.

I know, it's like these studios are looking to make money or something and have board members, investors, & stock holders pushing these studio to turn ever increasingly more profit. It's so weird that these studios looking to make a profit would look to an IP with name recognition that makes them think it might be successful for them. I mean, why wouldn't they spend tons of money on creating something based on an obscure IP with only a fraction of the name recognition of LotR and risk having a huge flop on their hands because of it.
In other news something fresh popped up on my radar this morning..

The Fall Guy
(There best be a Lee Majors cameo, that old veteran stuntman who shows the kid how to win the lady of his dreams)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back