Cyberpunk city diorama

Thank you so much for your kind comment, my friends. That was very frustrating work but now I'm so relieved and rewarded.

This time, most of all those tiny lights were stuck out from the hull, so I used some metallic parts that would reflect the lights and enhance the lighting effects.
In the first place, I was going to hide those wiring, but I thought it might be interesting to reveal all the wires as a detailing. The next step is a paint job and then I will organize those wires.

8bB40tt.jpg

bQ5zfr2.jpg

yFt04zY.jpg

yUOQyeH.jpg

Thanks for watching,

katsu

Woooooooooo, my blimp is flying!!! What a.....
Thank you, thank you so much, Michael!! :love: :notworthy:

I think the blimp is another possibility for alternative aeronautical technology: safety helium gas, advanced material for hull skin, avionics, and no need for a long runway. Aircraft is essentially falls but the blimp skyship is essentially floats. Fundamentally safer. The supersonic jetliner is great, but enjoying the relaxing air travel and watching the beautiful ground view is another option. :D

Funny how 100 years ago, these were all over, as Zeppelins.
Between a few tragedies and the wars, it put an end to them. With todays much more advanced technology, they could probably make it work again....but not sure anyone would be willing to try. Especially in this world of wanting to go FAST FAST FAST, it would probably be considered too slow.
Uss_los_angeles_airship_over_Manhattan.jpg

In the early 90s, we lived in Florida, but my Dad ended up with a temporary part of his job with the federal government and had to live in Washington DC for about 14 months. Although, not full time. A week there, a week back in FL, back and forth. Although, that last month, he did have to stay about 4 weeks. At the time, the school system was trying out their year around school, which was kinda weird, but it benefitted us, as we could then go visit him a few times during that time, instead of just the summer.
Anyways, my Mom, me and brother ended up going by Amtrak train those few times, as it was cheaper that flying. It took about 17 hours to get there....although, myself being around 10 to 11 and very ADHD, wasn't so easy being stuck on the train that long, but looking back, it did give some good memories.
Then also, in Washington DC, they have their Metro (mostly underground subway system)
I always liked the sound it made, and just found this cool audio ambience someone recorded from it.
I also liked how they made the roof of each station like this.

I often watch the YouTube of Amtrak Train trips. It must be quite an experience to ride through the vast landscape. Just like a driving trip to somewhere, you enjoy driving itself. Enjoying every road up and down and each corner. Not only seeing the consequences but enjoying the road you are on like your life. A few years back, you had a very tough time setting up the event. Stressful days. But I guess now it must turn out to be your good memory. And last year, you did it again successfully. What a wonderful life you have.

Just tried to put up some videos.

I just tried to put up some videos. Total 9 clips. The videos are working fine but they may need some cut-up and editing. Also, I added the Tyrell logo hanging down. Huum, I may need some other ideas.

Thanks!

katsu

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back