Cyberpunk city diorama

Fingers crossed for your daughter and her costume deadline. She'll do fine(y)
Wish her luck from me. Banzai !
Thank you, George-san! She's so happy and motivated hearing your cheering.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Thank you, and a happy new year to you and your family!
I hope she'll be able to rest a bit after this order is finished. Sounds like she's much in demand.
Thank you, Tom-san! Looks like she got over it.
Happy New Year to you and your family Katsu-san:cool::cool:(y)(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy: That diorama is getting better and better after each update:love::love:
Thank you, joberg-san! And thanks to your good advice from time to time.

This is my last work of this year.
Last year, Analyzer-san sent me a good figure. 'Bane'.
I've just painted it and, added the Dark Knight.

a2iL4i9.jpg

QnBHnPt.jpg

s2CTwXy.jpg

sDrYK5k.jpg

iLsQo2Q.jpg

NPM6ZFW.jpg

bhwIB8b.jpg

iLsQo2Q.jpg

AAFP9Xd.jpg

KUb5vdM.jpg

It's a shame being compared to the Bane but I tried my best.

Again, thank you for your constant support, and a happy new year.

Katsu

Last edited:
Batman really does blend in with this city quite well.
Arrrggghhh !!!!...., he’s bloody everywhere !:rolleyes:.., but,...,
It’s your incredibly beautiful project mate, so whatever ‘rocks your boat !’:p.
Hoping that you and your family ( all these friends here too !) had a wonderful Christmas, and all the “Best wishes for the New Year!”.

‘Batman’ in this too!?? :oops::confused::unsure::devil:;)

Wow, man sculpt turned out great!!

At first I thought it was the actual Moebius figure instead of being hand sculpted

Great job on painting Bane as well

Arrrggghhh !!!!...., he’s bloody everywhere !:rolleyes:.., but,...,
It’s your incredibly beautiful project mate, so whatever ‘rocks your boat !’:p.
Hoping that you and your family ( all these friends here too !) had a wonderful Christmas, and all the “Best wishes for the New Year!”.

‘Batman’ in this too!?? :oops::confused::unsure::devil:;)

Thank you, Ged-san mate! Happy New Year to you all!

The addition of Bane and Batman to your build is perfect. Blade Runner meets the Dark Knight.
Happy New Year to you and your family, Katsu-san, and to all who visit your world here!

Thank you, Lewis-san! Happy New Year!

I love that pic of you sculpting Batman's head! It looks like the pseudopod from The Abyss trying to look like Christian Bale. :lol:

Haha! You can say that! Thanks!

Awesome again, Katsu-san.
And Happy New Year to you (all) too

Happy New Year, George-san!

That’s not Bruce Wayne, it’s Katsu-San. You can tell because that Batman is way too cool. Bane’s coming straight at him, but he hasn’t even raised his arms in defense yet.

Thank you, Thaddeus-san! Batman is my favorite hero. Now I want a Spiderman crawling the wall of the building.
I am looking forward to seeing your Spider-Man Georama, soon

Wow, man sculpt turned out great!!

At first I thought it was the actual Moebius figure instead of being hand sculpted

Great job on painting Bane as well
Thank you, Analyzer-san. I'm so happy to hear that!

Well, finally, we had a family reunion and a Year-end dinner.

I cooked some simple food.
I cooked a chunk of good beef on a skillet covered with vegetables like sliced onion, carrot, and leek. Roasting with an oven is a good way but I like this way. I made a cocktail sauce with soy sauce, sake, mirin, and grated onion. That was good.

Y2NYGGi.jpg

King crab and peony shrimps. Melted butter or soy sauce and pons vinegar. And it's a bunch of potato salad.

Q5TXkX2.jpg

VuHdREZ.jpg

Bgqzepk.jpg

ti8JKPd.jpg

The happy hours seemed everlasting. And at last, there was a surprise gift to Miki from Yuki. Yuki brought out a small shoe box and opened it up. Inside it was filled with some pictures of her loved cat, toys, magic props, and accessories that Miki used to love and made as her treasure. Yuki was secretly collecting those Items Miki had forgotten since her childhood days. Miki met her box of oblivion on that night.

cgA7exF.jpg

vE3Fu6A.jpg

E1UtUwt.jpg

vZfXDmW.jpg

There was also a sculpture Miki made almost more than ten years ago. She left it behind when she decided to move out to Tokyo. Maybe Yuki felt lonely and missed Miki leaving her.

UShmBEZ.jpg

lHoqhlM.jpg

It was a while ago since I saw it last, it's still creepy. :eek:

The next morning, they baked cupcakes.

DjiWID7.jpg

Js2UuF3.jpg

QnubIzf.jpg

We had them after dinner on that day and were heavenly good.

Unfortunately, the man who is currently living with Miki was unable to come due to urgent work to take care of. So I let Miki bring some fresh seafood home as a souvenir for him. I hope he'll enjoy it.
Miki and Yuki got back to their place late at night.

That was all about what happened at the end of the year.

Again, wishing you all may have A Happy New Year.

Katsu

Thank you, Thaddeus-san! Batman is my favorite hero. Now I want a Spiderman crawling the wall of the building.

I cooked a chunk of good beef on a skillet covered with vegetables like sliced onion, carrot, and leek. Roasting with an oven is a good way but I like this way. I made a cocktail sauce with soy sauce, sake, mirin, and grated onion. That was good.

View attachment 1774235

King crab and peony shrimps. Melted butter or soy sauce and pons vinegar. And it's a bunch of potato salad.

View attachment 1774236

View attachment 1774237

View attachment 1774238

View attachment 1774239

The happy hours seemed everlasting. And at last, there was a surprise gift to Miki from Yuki. Yuki brought out a small shoe box and opened it up. Inside it was filled with some pictures of her loved cat, toys, magic props, and accessories that Miki used to love and made as her treasure. Yuki was secretly collecting those Items Miki had forgotten since her childhood days. Miki met her box of oblivion on that night.

View attachment 1774240

View attachment 1774241

View attachment 1774242

View attachment 1774243

There was also a sculpture Miki made almost more than ten years ago. She left it behind when she decided to move out to Tokyo. Maybe Yuki felt lonely and missed Miki leaving her.

View attachment 1774244

View attachment 1774245

View attachment 1774246

View attachment 1774247

View attachment 1774248

Unfortunately, the man who is currently living with Miki was unable to come due to urgent work to take care of. So I let Miki bring some fresh seafood home as a souvenir for him. I hope he'll enjoy it.

Katsu
Yay!!!:p

View attachment 1774235

View attachment 1774236

View attachment 1774237

View attachment 1774238

View attachment 1774239

View attachment 1774240

View attachment 1774241

View attachment 1774242

View attachment 1774243

View attachment 1774244

View attachment 1774245

View attachment 1774246

View attachment 1774247

View attachment 1774248

Katsu
Now that’s more like it !
Your latest build is a wonderful, working progress of art !....,
but, This is the ‘classic’ Katsu-San ‘Masterpiece Post’ that we love !
“Lip smacking dishes” & beautiful, shared family pics and stories....
Arigato Katsuhiko-San !:p

What a fantastic time you all must have had.

And I remember the zombie quite well! Hard to believe it was that long ago... We're still waiting for her next sculpture. (For the new folks around here, that was her FIRST venture into sculpting...!)

Wishing all the Fujihira family an excellent new year!

Thank you so much, my friends!
That was an unforgettable day. I don't know how many more times could I experience these in my life but, I'm so happy enough already.

In the meantime, I am thinking about the people who suffered the disaster on the first day of this year. I hope they recover their usual life soon and also, we have to prepare for the upcoming disaster. It's not a matter of possibility, It's a matter of time for us.

Wishing all of my friends an excellent new year!

katsu

In the meantime, I am thinking about the people who suffered the disaster on the first day of this year. I hope they recover their usual life soon and also, we have to prepare for the upcoming disaster. It's not a matter of possibility, It's a matter of time for us.
Such a tragedy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back