gCMWw2h.jpg

lOno56l.jpg

dFwZQYa.jpg

U9VUZ7Q.jpg

Y3msSm0.jpg

671Qngz.jpg

Thanks for watching!
katsu

Just saw that someone posted this pic of a water tower from the 1800s here in Idaho. So the one on your building is pretty accurate actually.

View attachment 1772147
Thanks for the photo, Michael-san. This one is huge!
When I made that one, I referred to an old wooden water tower in New York City. I was surprised to know that many of them are still in use and made of wood.
1703307817800.png

This wooden water tank was installed as the underground water tank of the Sheraton Hotel Tokyo Bay near Tokyo Disneyland in 1986. Four 680-ton tanks were imported from the United States. It's the exclusive craft product of the USA. This wooden tank is said to be self-sterilizing and the water tastes better than any metallic or plastic tank. Great!

What a masterpiece!

It surely is....., but you can’t eat it , right !l?. You better be sharing an exquisite Christmas meal for your family, and sharing it with us !:unsure::p(y)

Katsu-san, not wanting to derail your impressive work at all ( and it’s truly wonderful ! ), but I hope you won’t mind if I could take the opportunity to wish not only you and family a “Very Merry Christmas”, but to extend that wish to the many people who very much appreciate you ( on these threads/posts ).
“Arigato Goziamasu” :)

It surely is....., but you can’t eat it , right !l?. You better be sharing an exquisite Christmas meal for your family, and sharing it with us !:unsure::p(y)

Katsu-san, not wanting to derail your impressive work at all ( and it’s truly wonderful ! ), but I hope you won’t mind if I could take the opportunity to wish not only you and family a “Very Merry Christmas”, but to extend that wish to the many people who very much appreciate you ( on these threads/posts ).
“Arigato Goziamasu” :)
Yes, a Merry Christmas to all indeed.
Looks like our Christmas meal will be postponed to next weekend.
My daughter Yuki has to finish the order-made ballet costumes for some clients. She'll have some sleepless nights this week.
Till next weekend, banquet meals are kept in a freezer.
Please have a very merry Christmas, my friends.
And I want to say thank you very much for your kind support this year.

Katsu

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back