Cyberpunk city diorama

Katsu-San, you are kind, loyal, charismatic and honest. You’re one of the kindest men I know. I will never forget the love you and your daughter showed me when Covid first broke out.

Most of you don’t know this about them. I work at the hospital and masks were hard to get when it first came out. They sent masks, from Japan to me, for myself and my family.

Every day I was reminded of your kindness. You’re not just a friend, you’re a brother.
Beautifully expressed words that fit Katsu-San perfectly. Your description is heart felt.

The smoke really gives the photos the "atmosphere" needed to make the scenes come alive. Nice work! Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. (y)(y)
Thank you so much, Stevie-san!
Those pics look fantastic:cool::cool: The ambiance is right on for sure!! Great job Katsu-san:notworthy::notworthy:
Thank you, sir!
Incredible effect!

The haze really brings it to life. Like stepping into a scene from Blade Runner

and Merry Christmas!
Thank you so much, Analyzer-san. That was a fantastic experience for me, too.
Amazing work, as always!
Thank you always, Tom-san!
Beautifully expressed words that fit Katsu-San perfectly. Your description is heart felt.
Thank you for your kind words for us, Carl-san!
I know that I keep saying this, but AMAZING!

And that you’ve made so many of us a part of it is humbling.
Thank you so much, Thaddeus-san!
To share a work with many fine people is one of the best things for me.
WOW, just like everything else you make…amazing.
Wow! Thank you so much, Spaceace-san!

Big News!

According to Yahoo Japan News, Today

1701828468367.png

“Otaru Poot” instead of “Otaru Port”? --. An error was found in the English notation on a road sign installed on a road in Akaiwa, Otaru City, Hokkaido, and the city will carry out work to correct it on the 7th.
The error occurred in the English notation of "Otaru Port", which should have read "Otaru Port", but instead read "Otaru Poot". "Poot" is an American slang term meaning "fart," "poo," or "stupid." It was featured in a YouTube post on November 26th.
According to the City Construction Office, this sign was installed in 1992, and the error has been overlooked for over 30 years. Citizens pointed this out around October of this year, and preparations were being made to fix it.

A member of the same office said, ``If a foreigner saw this, it would be a mistake that would make them think, 'What?!'. We will correct it as soon as possible.''

I saw this YouTube post a few weeks ago. For more than 30 years no one ever gonna found it! :eek: o_O:notworthy:

katsu

WOW, just like everything else you make…amazing.

Whole Heartedly agree with ^ regarding modelling ...., but would also include your expertise in cooking, cleaning ( general handyman skills ), craftwork, cabinetry, landscaping, etc, etc, etc...., the list goes on !!!o_O
But best of all Katsu-san, we get to share it all through your humble generosity and friendship. :D
Wishing you and your family a "Very Merry Christmas" too mate !

p.s. it's been awhile, so get back into the kitchen and start making something that'll make our mouths salivate again ! :devil::p;)

Whole Heartedly agree with ^ regarding modelling ...., but would also include your expertise in cooking, cleaning ( general handyman skills ), craftwork, cabinetry, landscaping, etc, etc, etc...., the list goes on !!!o_O
But best of all Katsu-san, we get to share it all through your humble generosity and friendship. :D
Wishing you and your family a "Very Merry Christmas" too mate !

p.s. it's been awhile, so get back into the kitchen and start making something that'll make our mouths salivate again ! :devil::p;)
Thank you, Ged-san!
I'm so happy that I have so many good friends here. This is what I think is the true happiness in life. There is nothing better than sharing fun things with good friends.
Well, maybe I will share some pure Japanese cuisine(?) sometime later.
Okonomiyaki? Ramen? ;) :unsure:

I made a water tower that is often seen on the roof of an old apartment building.

Started with making some L shaped beams and ladder.

IMG_20231205_101200.jpg
IMG_20231205_101903.jpg

IMG_20231205_115915.jpg
IMG_20231207_082233.jpg

Water barrel and cone top.    Barrel hoops
IMG_20231207_093605.jpg
IMG_20231207_102947.jpg

And a scaffold(?)

IMG_20231208_102051.jpg
IMG_20231208_105954.jpg

IMG_20231208_111252.jpg
IMG_20231208_113939.jpg

IMG_20231208_114150.jpg

IMG_20231208_114205.jpg

They say many of those old water towers are still remains in the New York City or any other city in the USA. Barrels are madeof wood. They look cute and I wanted to make one. I couldn't find the detaild pic for this so there must be an inacculate part thou.

Some more pics of cuty!

S__98254855.jpg
S__98254852.jpg
S__98254854.jpg

Thanks for looking!

katsu

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back