Cyberpunk city diorama

Nice work!

I love the individuality of the characters. Each has their own story

Thank you so much, Analyzer-san!
Giving each figure a character makes it easier to think about the posing and outfitting, just like when I add many details to the starship model.

If I had a drivers license, I would probably drive a silver 1992 Honda CRX or a 1984 Toyota Hillux 4x4.
Just coining my choice for the fun of participating in the poll

I think you have good taste. Especially, CRX was a kind of dream car for young people then. It is a pity that they may not produce a vehicle like that anymore.

The first season of 'The last of us' had through. 9 episodes, It is the total story of the game of part 1. all the episodes are very faithful to the concept that the original PC game intended. This is a really good TV show I've seen after 'Breaking bad'. 'A single life is heavier than the earth'. It has been often told. I don't know if it's true. So many lives are lost every day for just an insignificant reason. But if your loved one is on the left hand on a balance scale and the whole earth is on the right hand, can you take the right hand? Also, this story has reminded me of one magnificent precious episode of 'Star Trek'. It's the 'City on the edge of forever'. Captain Kirk almost gave the whole future of all mankind for one single woman he love. The original scenario had been written by Harlan Ellison. and been novelized by James Brish. I read the short novel and was so impressed. That was when I was 13. Since then, the same question has been still asked me.

I have not seen the finale yet, but we are on episode 7

It is a great show. I have not played the video game, but there are definitely times I where I can picture being in a mission or scenes from a video game. Makes me want to try playing the game

I have not seen the finale yet, but we are on episode 7

It is a great show. I have not played the video game, but there are definitely times I where I can picture being in a mission or scenes from a video game. Makes me want to try playing the game
As you say, most of the scenes are carefully reproduced game scenes and that makes those who played this game smile. If you search the Youtube gaming video, you will understand. If you have a Play station 4 or a gaming PC, you will be enjoyed both. The PC version will be released on 29 March.
I want to replay the game sometime later.
Well, I will get back to the model build.

(...)there are definitely times I where I can picture being in a mission or scenes from a video game. Makes me want to try playing the game
I had the same with Metal Gear Solid 1 for PS1, and Tenchu: Stealth Assassins for PS1. Hours and hours of gameplay, mesmerized by both storylines and graphics, especially for that time. That's why I love Japanese Animé (and culture) so much. Experts in their field of story telling and artwork (like Katsu-san:notworthy:)

With regards to the car models, Katsu-san; My appreciation for specific cars comes from cartoons such as Transformers, movies such as The Cannonball Run, magazines and internet, or I would probably not have known.
If I had a drivers License ánd enough money, I wouldn't hesitate to buy the 1978 Lamborghini Countach LP500S ,the 1982 Porsche 924 Turbo GT Carrrera or the 1973 Nova Sterling. I can't help loving Form in design, but merely watching them drive is fine too

Last edited:
Thank you, George-san!
I also played Metal Gear Solid Sneak Eater many years ago when my daughters are there and enjoyed myself together with them. That was a good year.
I always love the movie Cannonball. Countach LP500... In that era, even here in Japan, we often could see that car. Japan's wealthy years. One of the most impressive and unforgettable cars I owned was a 91 Chevy Camaro. Immense power and natural taste of driving feel. We enjoyed driving for more than ten years. That was a car I bought when my daughters were born.

Today happened to my daughter's 32nd birthday. Wow! This morning they are hitting Tokyo Disney Land together.

t8Tb7uX.jpg

RBWQeB9.jpg

EB8B2gu.jpg

8PzC72u.jpg

zfnHmL2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thank you, joberg-san and Analyzer-san!
The scale is 1/24. The figures are 3 inches tall.

Paint jobs for those are very tough for me but I am enjoying on the other hand.

I may have an extra Bane figure if you are interested. I wanted both the camo version and the original version of the Tumbler so i picked up 2 of the Moebius 1/25 kits since the Bane version can build both the original and the Dark Knight Rises version

While 1/25 vs 1/24, there is probably not going to be much difference in the end

At any rate, I do not need two of the same figure so I could send you the second one if your interested

I may have an extra Bane figure if you are interested. I wanted both the camo version and the original version of the Tumbler so i picked up 2 of the Moebius 1/25 kits since the Bane version can build both the original and the Dark Knight Rises version

While 1/25 vs 1/24, there is probably not going to be much difference in the end

At any rate, I do not need two of the same figure so I could send you the second one if your interested
Wow, that's great! I really appreciate it if you kindly send me.
If you need my postal address, I will PM you soon.

By the way, you reminded me to build some vehicles after I finished those figures. That will be a fun build for me I guess. It's getting a good season to build. (y)

Wow, that's great! I really appreciate it if you kindly send me.
If you need my postal address, I will PM you soon.

By the way, you reminded me to build some vehicles after I finished those figures. That will be a fun build for me I guess. It's getting a good season to build. (y)

Yes, send me a PM with your address

Thank you, George-san!
I also played Metal Gear Solid Sneak Eater many years ago when my daughters are there and enjoyed myself together with them. That was a good year.
I always love the movie Cannonball. Countach LP500... In that era, even here in Japan, we often could see that car. Japan's wealthy years. One of the most impressive and unforgettable cars I owned was a 91 Chevy Camaro. Immense power and natural taste of driving feel. We enjoyed driving for more than ten years. That was a car I bought when my daughters were born.

Today happened to my daughter's 32nd birthday. Wow! This morning they are hitting Tokyo Disney Land together.

View attachment 1679555

View attachment 1679556

View attachment 1679557

View attachment 1679558

View attachment 1679559

Thanks for looking!
All looking good.
Snake Eater is one of my favorite games that I've played through probably over 50 times. I hear they might be remaking it for todays consoles. Despite Kojima leaving years ago, I actually hope so, just hope they don't change any of the story elements.
And a, now late, Happy Birthday to both daughters.....reminds me I'll be 42 in a few months....yay.

That game was a really enjoyable one. There was so many funny and humorous scene inserted. If they remaster that game, I will definitely
play it again.

And thanks for the celebrating comment for my daughters.
...42! Envy!! It is the best time for a man's age. Confucius says 'Stand up at 30, stay calm at 40, and know destiny at 50'... My 40s were a so confusing time. :p

Before setting up those shops and figures, I had to fix and plant many LEDs in the street lights.

HQ7Eldv.jpg

pQHEOzD.jpg

o5HZI6o.jpg

Kzb1y6P.jpg

Thanks!

katsu

Amazing skills and craftsmanship Katsu-san with another brilliant build, and I agree at this point in time that more figures are needed to inhabit the diorama you’ve created...., will some of your inhabitants in this world be ‘mutated’ or less attractive or other-worldly !?
Guess I’m wondering what year or era you’re going for, and what the back story is !?

Fantastic as always mate !:p:cool:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back