Cyberpunk city diorama

Thank you, Analyzer-san and Michael-san, thank you for the amazing pics.
Here, we have 42F in the daytime and 30F at night. We had the first snow last night. Today we have an extreme wind and that made us freezing cold. The coldness of Florida. I realized it when the tragedic accident of the space shuttle Challenger. Till then I thought Florida was the land of all-time summer. Please take care, my friends.

Here's a small progress.
I've just made up another commercial facility This could be an inn or bar.

guERHg0.jpg

JS4JETd.jpg

vMC7jCD.jpg

5DA9R0e.jpg

g1Ugn1k.jpg

HZv6KrM.jpg

j5jTTRe.jpg

iGQPTeC.jpg

Q01bfjA.jpg

I will add some more signs and fixtures.

A few more shops will be needed.

Thanks for looking!

katsu

Katsu-san , are you familiar with the sporting game of ‘Cricket’ ?, it can get exciting over here in Aus (depending on the format and teams )...., anyhoo, you’re what’s known as an ‘All-rounder’ !
You can do, in an unexpected and brilliant way pretty much everything that is required within this sport, and (in our case ‘hobby’ +) , and seemingly exceed all expectations !!! Keep going champ !:cool::love:(y)

I already forgot about the big building on the left.
No wonder. Because it is taking a long time. :rolleyes:
Katsu-san , are you familiar with the sporting game of ‘Cricket’ ?, it can get exciting over here in Aus (depending on the format and teams )...., anyhoo, you’re what’s known as an ‘All-rounder’ !
You can do, in an unexpected and brilliant way pretty much everything that is required within this sport, and (in our case ‘hobby’ +) , and seemingly exceed all expectations !!! Keep going champ !:cool::love:(y)
Ged-san, I don't know why but cricket is not much known in Japan. I just checked the reference but only 1500 people are playing it in Japan. Anyway, thanks for the comment, Ged-san. I really appreciate it!
I was anticipating the Sushi Bar Katsu-san:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:
Thank you, joberg-san!
That was fun to build.

All the pieces of stuff in the pics are too clean for the cyberpunk street. I need to do weathering in a certain tone.

One of the most complicated parts will be over with a few more shops.

Then, I would like to start building some vehicles. Some by scratch, some by modifying a kit. Batmobile as it is? Why not!

Sure, joberg-san. It really fits my diorama. Retro future. And still, this Futura and Batmobile are exciting after so much time.
The TV series Batman had been run here when I was 9. I was astounded by the graphic design and set decorations. What a high sense!

Instead....
b6b0cab5e7minkara.carview.co.jp.jpg

01.jpg

What's wrong with these pictures?! :lol: :notworthy::notworthy:

Ooh, I've just happened to find this right now.

1675124307165.jpeg
1675124328659.jpeg

1675124370577.jpeg
Here is a question.
Which villain did Dr. Harleen Quinzel become after falling in love with the Joker?

Hey, what's the answer? :unsure:

And... A campaign to win an original design Batman hoodie is underway! :lol:

... Why the Batman campaign now...?

is that a butter dish/tray?

Whatever it is, it looks incredible turned into a sushi bar

A couple of those pictures with the angle of the shot makes it feel like I am standing in a real place

I just saw someone is selling this old sewing machine on facebook around where I live for $1000.
Not sure if thats a good deal or not. But I imagine after you fix things up, would be worth even more.

sew.jpg

I just saw someone is selling this old sewing machine on facebook around where I live for $1000.
Not sure if thats a good deal or not. But I imagine after you fix things up, would be worth even more.

View attachment 1667779

Thanks for the photo, Michael-san. That seems like a very nice machine. The graphic on the body is beautiful. Except for the adjustment of the machine itself, it will be a very nice one. And In my experience, the adjustment by a pro won't cost too much. Besides its worth as antique furniture, my daughter says, those old foot pedal machines are very useful when you sew some delicate part. The restoration work would be so much fun. Yes, $1000 might be a bargain.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back