Done / Completed CW The Flash TV Show - CC Jitters Coffee Cups!

Hello everyone!
I have previously made some CC Jitters replicas from The Flash TV show (Brown mugs, green mugs, drink posters)
View attachment 1496972View attachment 1496973

I have been trying to recreate the coffee cups, for a while now and it finally might happen!
Just wanted to see who is interested first.
View attachment 1497002View attachment 1497003View attachment 1497005

View attachment 1497006View attachment 1497007View attachment 1497004

These will be the same exact model cups used on the show. Black lid included with each cup.
There are a few different sizes, seen on the show. I will probably be doing the small size (as pictured)
The cups are service quality. They can actually be used for both cold and hot beverages, without burning your hand.
The cups are pretty sturdy but keep in mind, these are disposable and can be recycled.

I have re-created the graphics as accurately as possible.
There will be a 2 color logo print on the front and a 2 color drink type print on the back.

The only suppliers offering these specific cups require huge bulk orders for multiple color prints
or an added fee for smaller quantities / pre-production samples.

So I estimate the price to be around $6 - $10 per cup with a lid (shipping not included)

This will probably be a larger run, compared to the previous mug batches. Then no more (unless people keep asking for it, but I doubt it)
I definitely am!

Hello everyone!
I have previously made some CC Jitters replicas from The Flash TV show (Brown mugs, green mugs, drink posters)

I have been trying to recreate the coffee cups, for a while now and it finally might happen!

These will be the same exact model cups used on the show. Black lid included with each cup.
There are a few different sizes, seen on the show. I will probably be doing the small size (as pictured)
The cups are service quality. They can actually be used for both cold and hot beverages, without burning your hand.
The cups are pretty sturdy but keep in mind, these are disposable and can be recycled.

There will be a 2 color logo print on the front and a 2 color drink type print on the back.

The only suppliers offering these specific cups require huge bulk orders for multiple color prints

So I estimate the price to be around $6 - $10 per cup with a lid (shipping not included)

This will probably be a larger run, compared to the previous mug batches. Then no more (unless people keep asking for it, but I doubt it)
What do the last two boxes say? I've managed to figure out the top 6 but I for the life of me cant read the bottom two

Hello everyone!

Do you have any browns ones left? And how much would it be for delivery to the UK?

in the color brown
And I would love to buy some of the green ones too
IMG_6791.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back