Comprehensive listing of ALL licensed replicas

PHArchivist

Master Member
Good point... Eh, well... Its up there anyway. I know the scale on that one has created some discussion.

I'll leave it to the court of public opinion...

Originally posted by Lord_Gita@Apr 17 2005, 08:01 PM
Nice peice, but does the MR Snowspeeder fit the requirements? It's not 1:1 nor is it a Studio Scale.
[snapback]967811[/snapback]​
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
I'd say so. Thanks.

For now, I'm going to add the overall category. I'll add in the individual offerings a bit later...

Originally posted by Admiral Nogura+Apr 17 2005, 07:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Admiral Nogura @ Apr 17 2005, 07:14 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-PHArchivist
@Apr 16 2005, 07:30 PM
.    I've also included 1:1 scale kits, such as the Halcyon face huggers.  As the list is comprehensive, I'm including ALL items offered on the retail market, past or present, currently available or passed.   
[snapback]967331[/snapback]​
If I'm reading this right you missed a BIG one.
http://store.roddenberry.com/store.cfm?categoryID=11500 :D
[snapback]967783[/snapback]​
[/b]
 

Lello999

Well-Known Member
I´m not quite sure, but did Illusive Concepts offer a Salacious Crumb? I was offerd on during the time I bought my Yoda and I think the seller told me that it was by Illusive a swell.

Not Quite sure...

Oh, btw, has somebody seen that site The Star Wars Collector's Bible

Domenik
 

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Creation Ebterprises:

Farcape Pulse Pisol, Pulse Rifele, Qualta Blade, Rygel's septre.
 

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
MR Battle Damaged Darth Maul lightsaber (Ep1).

Was there not also a signature edition MR Count Douku lightsaber?
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
Not sure either... I'll leave it to the masses...

Originally posted by Lello999@Apr 17 2005, 09:22 PM
I´m not quite sure, but did Illusive Concepts offer a Salacious Crumb? I was offerd on during the time I bought my Yoda and I think the seller told me that it was by Illusive a swell.

Not Quite sure...

Oh, btw, has somebody seen that site The Star Wars Collector's Bible

Domenik
[snapback]967844[/snapback]​
 

J.Max

Well-Known Member
DC Direct:

Abin Sur Green Lantern Power Battery
Hal Jordan GL Power Battery
Alan Scott GL Power Battery
Kingdom Come Planet Krypton Green Lantern Ring Set
Green Lantern Alan Scott Mini Bust w/ring
Green Lantern Hal Jordan Mini Bust with ring
Green Lantern Sinestro Mini Bust with ring
Green Lantern Kyle Rayner mini bust with ring
Sterling Silver GL Ring (Kyle version)
Sterling Silver GL Ring (Hal Version; WB Store Exclusive)
Sterling Silver GL Insignia ring
Sterling Silver Flash Insignia Ring
Legion of Super Heroes Flight Ring Replica
Batman Utility Belt Replica
Wonder Woman Tiara and Bracelets Set
Superman Key to the Fortress of Solitude
Superman Kryptonite Crystals set
Flash Costume Ring
Constantine Holy Shotgun
Bat-Signal
Batman Begins Batarang Prop


There are probably a few I can't think of right now, and I didn't include the little plastic pieces that they pack in with some of the action figures...
 

Lord Abaddon

Sr Member
Here's some more that someone passed on to me:

Marto Highlander

Kurgen Sword
Duncan's Sword
Connor's Sword
Clan MacLeod Sword

Marto Conan

Father's Sword
Atlantean Sword
Wheel of Pain Pendant
Fangs of the serpent dagger

Albion Conan

Father's Sword
Atlantean Sword
Atlantean Sword from Conan the Destroyer
Temple Dagger
Sword of Subotai
Fangs of the Serpent Dagger

Albion Sleepy Hollow

Hessian Sword
Hessian Axe
Hessian Dagger

Albion Highlander

Connor MacLeod Masamune sword
Kurgan Sword

Albion Timeline

Lord Oliver's sword
Lord Arnaut's sword
De Kere's sword

Noble Collection

Green Destiny sword
Sword of Achilles
Harry Potter wand
Hermione Granger wand
Ron Weasley wand
Time Turner
 

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What about the Altmans helmets from Australia. Officially licensed and limited to 500 each (I think).

Darth Vader
Biker Scout
Tie Pilot
Stormtrooper
Red Guard
Boba Fett
Imperial Gunner
Rebel Fleet Trooper

There may have been a few more but I'm not sure they officially had the license to sell them... Boussch, Death Squad Commander (or whatever he's called now.)
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
Are these all 1:1, display quality prop replicas?

Originally posted by Darth Violence@Apr 18 2005, 02:32 PM
DC Direct:

Abin Sur Green Lantern Power Battery
Hal Jordan GL Power Battery
Alan Scott GL Power Battery
Kingdom Come Planet Krypton Green Lantern Ring Set
Green Lantern Alan Scott Mini Bust w/ring
Green Lantern Hal Jordan Mini Bust with ring
Green Lantern Sinestro Mini Bust with ring
Green Lantern Kyle Rayner mini bust with ring
Sterling Silver GL Ring (Kyle version)
Sterling Silver GL Ring (Hal Version; WB Store Exclusive)
Sterling Silver GL Insignia ring
Sterling Silver Flash Insignia Ring
Legion of Super Heroes Flight Ring Replica
Batman Utility Belt Replica
Wonder Woman Tiara and Bracelets Set
Superman Key to the Fortress of Solitude
Superman Kryptonite Crystals set
Flash Costume Ring
Constantine Holy Shotgun
Bat-Signal
Batman Begins Batarang Prop


There are probably a few I can't think of right now, and I didn't include the little plastic pieces that they pack in with some of the action figures...
[snapback]968278[/snapback]​
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
Are these all fully licensed?

Originally posted by Lord Abaddon@Apr 18 2005, 03:45 PM
Here's some more that someone passed on to me:

Marto Highlander

Kurgen Sword
Duncan's Sword
Connor's Sword
Clan MacLeod Sword

Marto Conan

Father's Sword
Atlantean Sword
Wheel of Pain Pendant
Fangs of the serpent dagger

Albion Conan

Father's Sword
Atlantean Sword
Atlantean Sword from Conan the Destroyer
Temple Dagger
Sword of Subotai
Fangs of the Serpent Dagger

Albion Sleepy Hollow

Hessian Sword
Hessian Axe
Hessian Dagger

Albion Highlander

Connor MacLeod Masamune sword
Kurgan Sword

Albion Timeline

Lord Oliver's sword
Lord Arnaut's sword
De Kere's sword

Noble Collection

Green Destiny sword
Sword of Achilles
Harry Potter wand
Hermione Granger wand
Ron Weasley wand
Time Turner
[snapback]968330[/snapback]​
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
One thing I should mention -- when I pose a queston, it should be interpreted as more of a question of my own knowledge, and not as questioning your knowledge. ;)
 

nick daring

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Neca's wooden Hellraiser Cube was pretty neat.

Seven Eleven's Phantom ring replica could be a funnier Prop replica and perhaps one of the most widely produced ever.

Nick
 
Top