Comprehensive listing of ALL licensed replicas

Rebel Hunter

Well-Known Member
Unobtainium also did some Spiderman props....

Green Goblin Pumpkin Bomb
G.G. Trident
Daily Bugle Newspaper replicas
Harry Osborne ID badge
 

Gytheran

Sr Member
Originally posted by PHArchivist@Apr 16 2005, 08:31 PM
Master Replicas
Medal of Yavin
AT-AT
Jedi Training Remote
Solo ANH Blaser
Trooper Blaster
Rebel Blaster
Thermal Detonator--old
Thermal Detonator--new
Snow Speeder
Neuralyzer
Pirate Coin
AVP Alien Grid Head (Pending -- reported not released)
AVP Chestburster
Predator Spear
Aliens Motion Tracker
Finger of Sauron
FX Sting
Cinderella Glass Slipper
Thermal Detonator w/ Carrie Fisher's Sig
Solo ESB Blaster
Ep I Darth Maul Saber
Ep I Darth Maul Saber w/ Ray Park's Sig
Ep II Anakin Saber
Ep II Anakin Saber w/ Haden's Sig
Ep II Obi Wan Saber
Ep II Count Dooku Saber
Ep II Yoda Saber
Ep II Mace Windu Saber
Ep II Mace Windu Saber w/ Sam's Sig
Ep III Anakin Saber
Ep III Obi Wan Saber
Ep III Yoda Saber
Ep III Vader Saber
Ep III Sidious Saber
Ep IV Obi Wan Weathered Saber
Ep IV Obi Wan Pristine Saber
Ep IV Vader Saber
Ep IV Vader Saber w/Prowse/Jones' sigs
Ep V Luke Saber
Ep V Luke Saber w/Hamill's Sig
Ep V Vader Saber
Ep V Vader Saber w/Prowse's Sig
Ep VI Luke Saber
Ep VI Luke Saber Elite Edition
 

Gytheran

Sr Member
MR F/X (I believe in the order they came out)

Ep II Anakin(EL)
Ep VI Luke (EL)
Ep IV Vader (LED)
Ep II Mace Windu (LED)
Ep V Luke (LED)
Ep V Vader (LED)
Ep III Anakin (LED)
 

Lynn TXP 0369

Sr Member
Horizon models Jurassic Park viynl kits 1993 molded from the actual Studio Scale Maquettes.

T-Rex
Spitter
Raptor
Brachiosaur


Lynn
 

blufive

Sr Member
Was the Unobtainium J2 ever released?

For Factory X, you should add:

Captain America's shield
Nick Fury's gun & badge
Thor's hammer
Elecktra's sai
Iron Man's mask

ICONS did make a Loki mask although almost none went to the public.
Han Solo blaster
LiS laser
Starship Troopers "Roger Young"
Disney 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea "Nautilus"

Timless Collectibles:
T2 T1000 broken claw
T2 CPU chip
 

racprops

Sr Member
I do not think those Blade Runner props were legal.

Icons also did Star Trek Five Klingon Distruptor, I should know they used my model to do it, again can not say how many were shipped, I do think a bunch were sold, like alot of their prop offers, sold but not shipped.

Rich
 

Tatooine_Todd

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Rubies also released:

Yoda AOTC statue
Watto Statue
Darth Maul Statue
Young Anakin Statue
Jar Jar statue

Don Post did:

Boba Fett statue

Todd
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
Whoops -- sorry. Definitely TV too.

Originally posted by Holy Zoo@Apr 17 2005, 04:22 AM
"I've limited my entries to only 1:1 licensed film memorabilia"

So no TV?

Thats sort of a bummer, since MR has made some really great Star Trek items:

TOS Communicator
TOS Tricorder
TOS Phaser
TOS Klingon Disruptor
TNG First Contact Phaser
[snapback]967423[/snapback]​
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
Originally posted by Rebel Hunter@Apr 17 2005, 06:14 AM
Unobtainium also did some Spiderman props....

Green Goblin Pumpkin Bomb
G.G. Trident
Daily Bugle Newspaper replicas
Harry Osborne ID badge
[snapback]967478[/snapback]​
Good pull -- update done.
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
Addd the Factory X items.

So should the Loki Mask count? Was it actually retailed, or was it a "Latta Special" making it out to the public via other avenues?

Same with the Solo Blaster -- was it actually available as a retail item?

Added the T-1000 Claw; chip is up there aready. :D

Originally posted by blufive@Apr 17 2005, 01:04 PM
Was the Unobtainium J2 ever released?

For Factory X, you should add:

Captain America's shield
Nick Fury's gun & badge
Thor's hammer
Elecktra's sai
Iron Man's mask

ICONS did make a Loki mask although almost none went to the public.
Han Solo blaster
LiS laser
Starship Troopers "Roger Young"
Disney 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea "Nautilus"

Timless Collectibles:
T2 T1000 broken claw
T2 CPU chip
[snapback]967569[/snapback]​
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
"Star Trek Five Klingon Distruptor"

So... Bottom line? Was it actually available/sold as a retail item?

Icons is a tough one to differentiate/categorize, isn't it, due to their history... I want to limit the list to items that were actually released, sold, and received as retail products...

Originally posted by racprops@Apr 17 2005, 01:35 PM
I do not think those Blade Runner props were legal.

Icons also did Star Trek Five Klingon Distruptor, I should know they used my model to do it, again can not say how many were shipped, I do think a bunch were sold, like alot of their prop offers, sold but not shipped.

Rich
[snapback]967583[/snapback]​
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
Cool additions.

DP Fett is up there already; Maul/Yoda I plopped under "Other" -- will move...

Originally posted by monster_collector@Apr 17 2005, 02:04 PM
Rubies also released:

Yoda AOTC statue
Watto Statue
Darth Maul Statue
Young Anakin Statue
Jar Jar statue

Don Post did:

Boba Fett statue

Todd
[snapback]967596[/snapback]​
 

PHArchivist

Master Member
Sort of torn here... Shooting for 1:1 but totally see the value here as they're off actual maquettes...

Decision made as I write. They're going up.

Originally posted by Lynn TXP 0369@Apr 17 2005, 10:47 AM
Horizon models Jurassic Park viynl kits 1993 molded from the actual Studio Scale Maquettes.

T-Rex
Spitter
Raptor
Brachiosaur


Lynn
[snapback]967536[/snapback]​
 

rocketeer25

Sr Member
Didn't Icons sell a few of the Lost in Space B9 Robots? Then Classics Reborn had the license, although I'm not sure if any were ever produced...

Icons also offered the Predator Bio helmets...


Lonnie
 
Top