Cobra Commander (Krake)...Upgrade Help?

Re: Cobra Commander (Krake) Build...

Cool, thank you! I think it looks cool as hell, and why not? If you like it, it works. Could also replace it down the road with something more accurate when you have the chance.

I would only hate you out of jealousy! I would love to have that in my collection LOL.

Yeah, I'm going to order the tan version this week. Too, too cool.

On topic though, what ever happened with the helmet?

Got refunded, I have someone else working on the helmet currently, if they don't mind me naming them, I'll post that soon.
They've offered to build it and I pay when I am satisifed with the helmet:cool
If I don't get a good completion date for the armor I'll be buying a vest:love

Got refunded, I have someone else working on the helmet currently, if they don't mind me naming them, I'll post that soon.

Very glad to hear you got refunded, I was going to offer my services as well, hope the new helmet works out for you! :thumbsup

Awesome, so very glad to hear it.

OK here goes:

Hyperballistik is working on my helmet.

He has done some awesome work, most recently, the Halo 4 helmet:cool

Last edited by a moderator:

While waiting on the helmet I have been brainstorming and would like to entertain a few ideas; hopefully someone could enlighten me on any experience they may have had with the following:

1. I was thinking of wearing some normal black boots and wear half chaps for the rest of the boot
TE004786

2. I was thinking of purchasing a voice box/speaker that will alter my voice AND amplify it...or should I use this phone app http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFF6TFOHPFg&feature=player_embedded?:cool

3. And would someone be able to modify the neoprene vest? I know I have to remove the MOLLE attachments around the waist and chest...:thumbsup

4. I will be dying a set of Emerson Khaki pants since I couldn't find blue.

13228-snakeeyesstormshadow15-hisstank.jpg

Last edited:

Oh, look I have update:

Hyperballistik used a model from JTM, what do you guys think?
13241-dsc05676.jpg

13240-dsc05674.jpg

13242-dsc05684.jpg

On the helmet Im currently in the smoothing stages, so it looks a little funky but don't worry the side vents are comming soon

I personally think it looks great ;). I'll take some shots of the version I'm working on, but I've modified it a bit for other uses. Im curious to see what you all think so far.

That looks a million times better than the one "Somebody" was making for you! Very nice, Can't wait to see this finished!

Oh, look I have update:

Hyperballistik used a model from JTM, what do you guys think?
13241-dsc05676.jpg

13240-dsc05674.jpg

13242-dsc05684.jpg

Just curious but this looks just like the pep file that I sold you, except the vents on the side. It looks good but I would just like to know if it is the same file.

No, it is from Hyperballistik's friend JTM. I mentioned that you may have thought he was using your file so he offered to show the render or whatever it is.

I personally think it looks great . I'll take some shots of the version I'm working on, but I've modified it a bit for other uses. Im curious to see what you all think so far.

I'd love to see another helmet, it's good because comic characters are always up for interpretation!

Last edited:

I sent you a PM to keep it civil but after finding more information I thought that I would make your lies public. The picture of Cobra Commander is from GI Joe Special Ops Online game which can be viewed at GIJOE Special OPS Update Lady Jaye and Cobra Viper - GI Joe News I thought the model seem to be a very low poly model compared to the other helmet file. It's because it's a game model with only a texture added.

Unless JTM designed the models for the game. The file you posted is my file that is slightly altered. You purchased the helmet file and forearms from me then asked if I could send the files to Hyperballistik and I advised you that I only send the files to the purchaser because I do not condone sharing my files so you had him alter my file a little to claim it as someone elses. Then you recently asked me for the chest and back armor for Krake which I started to model for you but will not sell to you. The work was done by me and has been slightly altered and credited to someone else.

Here is the picture of the descrepencies in the files. The red arrows show the descrepencies and I posted a picture of my helmet file for comparison. Let the members be the judge.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back