Interest CNC Aluminium DC15s Clone Blaster - Price Update!

So I thought I'd jump in here to maybe give this thread a bumparoony... at the moment I'm not in that decent of a position to jump in unfortunately. But I certainly am SUPER interested and would definitely be disappointed if I missed out on a full metal DC-15S!!!

Just started a new job. Back in sales and that can be a bit unpredictable sometimes and always a little tough the first few months. Just kind of hoping to stir some interest in this thread and see what we can do about bringing costs down. Kind of surprised there hasn't been a bit more demand for this with CW being so popular and the Bad Batch now kicking off?

It'd be cool if there's any new info to share as well? I personally have been waiting for a VERY long time for someone to do one of these! Hope I can get in when the time comes.

So I thought I'd jump in here to maybe give this thread a bumparoony... at the moment I'm not in that decent of a position to jump in unfortunately. But I certainly am SUPER interested and would definitely be disappointed if I missed out on a full metal DC-15S!!!

Just started a new job. Back in sales and that can be a bit unpredictable sometimes and always a little tough the first few months. Just kind of hoping to stir some interest in this thread and see what we can do about bringing costs down. Kind of surprised there hasn't been a bit more demand for this with CW being so popular and the Bad Batch now kicking off?

It'd be cool if there's any new info to share as well? I personally have been waiting for a VERY long time for someone to do one of these! Hope I can get in when the time comes.

There are things I'm trying to do with my local garrison, but nothing concrete. I've put myself down for half a dozen of the (hopeful) future run of ROTJ force pikes, with the intent of furnishing them to local Royal Guards (beyond me) for better uniformity. They just recently did a group buy of FOTK kits. But even with Bad Batch, there's not enough interest in Clone Troopers locally at the moment to get them jazzed up about a potential multi-unit order, so I'm still frustratedly down for one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back