Clone Wars spin off “The Bad Batch” series discussion thread

I’m just hoping that Mando season three will cut the cameos and go back to the season one format.

I don’t want to start calling it The Mandalarian, but I will if I need to!
I think it won’t, I’d say it will go full Filoniverse & continue introducing all the characters of his cartoons & precursors of Disney Sequel characters

J

This week’s episode was top notch. It felt like an episode of the Clone Wars series.

Crosshair is still my favorite character. So an entire episode with him AND Cody was top notch. Poor Crosshair isn’t looking so good these days. I wonder by the end of this series if he will turn, sacrifice himself, or if he will go down in history as a loyal Empirial.

I agree with the gangster. I've never trusted Cid. She's been taking advantage of their business naivete since the start. And they're pretty slow to catch on. She isn't worth risking their lives for.

Another solid episode. 4 for 4 so far.

I need to go back and rewatch season one. I forgot why they are Cid’s stooges and don’t just leave.
She pulls the "buying from the company store" thing of paying them just enough (or not even that) to cover what SHE charges them for the food and ship maintenance required by HER missions.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back