Chrome tape on ANH Obi lightsaber clamp?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serafino @ Feb 10 2007, 06:38 PM) [snapback]1416153[/snapback]</div>
As far as I know, if there is NO blade, it's the hero.

The stunts were only for bladed work as far as I know.
[/b]

im just telling you what i just saw, when i get a chance to play with it ill show you tomorrow...

the hero has the crome thing with 2 holes in the center of the balance pipe emmiter thingy right?

the stunt is empty...

does the stunt have the circuit board? cause that also appears to be on the saber when hes about to help luke up... im not telling, im asking.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ Feb 10 2007, 04:17 PM) [snapback]1416171[/snapback]</div>
im just telling you what i just saw, when i get a chance to play with it ill show you tomorrow...[/b]
All I know about what you saw is that it was Obi putting his lightsaber back on his belt. :)

the hero has the crome thing with 2 holes in the center of the balance pipe emmiter thingy right?[/b]
The hero is the one made with a real grenade, booster, and handwheel. The reflector-thing inside the emitter is in it in one shot, but may no longer have been in it at the end of the movie when the Chronicles shots were done. I'm not sure what you mean by "2 holes". :)

does the stunt have the circuit board? cause that also appears to be on the saber when hes about to help luke up... im not telling, im asking.
[/b]
So far I don't know of any evidence of circuit boards appearing in ANH. Maybe they had them on a stunt, I dunno. Maybe you're about to make a big discovery and go down in history? :)

i went back looked again and froze it, if its not a circuit board. then my eyes are seriously playing tricks on me,looks like perfect lines, its when obi is helpin luke up, it catches the light just right in a bout 2-3 frames.

looks clear as day to me.

but ive been wrong before. :confused

OK im amoron, i cut and cropped the part i wanted... THE SABER. and this is what it shows... :unsure

man, ive got to frickin leave so this is the best i can do till tomorrow,

just click on the pic, and you should be able to open the full rez pic. :love

what does it look like to you? calc strip? or perfect lines like the circuit boards?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kylash327 @ Feb 11 2007, 07:51 AM) [snapback]1416348[/snapback]</div>
i see a big black box
[/b]

Me too.
But you can click on it and see another big black box, which you can re-size. ;)

You cannot do screen caps using Windoss' Print Screen function. You must use a capture feature from within the player software. At least that's what it looks like has happened.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaberFreak @ Feb 11 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]1416414[/snapback]</div>
There you have it folks: The next big discovery...A big black box... :lol

Free post...woohoo........
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Howard @ Feb 11 2007, 03:38 AM) [snapback]1416367[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kylash327 @ Feb 11 2007, 07:51 AM) [snapback]1416348[/snapback]
i see a big black box
[/b]

Me too.
But you can click on it and see another big black box, which you can re-size. ;)
[/b][/quote]
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

... and to think I refrained from saying such things last night. Oh the missed opportunity.

I just hope we don't scare Ken off--Ken. Ken? KENNNN.. :)

i tried using a program called snagit. :unsure

on my end and from a friends PC, it showed a screen grab, albeit not the part i wanted to show, but you can move the pic... you should be able to...

yeah, anyway, sorry im not nerdy enough for you...

i am trying. :(

what the hell does it look like now?

"instead of a big dark blur, i see a big light blur."

:lol

sahkit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Howard @ Feb 12 2007, 11:55 AM) [snapback]1417264[/snapback]</div>
We're only toying with ya, oldken. :) :thumbsup

Have you had any luck capping the scene?
[/b]

im so mad i cannot see straight. :angry

WTF??? ive DLed 3 different programs that say they can take screencaps of... well they act like anything, but in reality it takes a pic of my desktop, with a black box over it, if my player is still up, it shows me the pic, if its not, it shows me a black box.

please where the @#$%.ing hell are the resident screen cappers????? :unsure

if your version is the one that is exactly
159:33

then go to

45:26/159:33

give or take a frame/second.

ive never taken screen caps of video, but i know what format it is, and i can read english... why in the @#$%. wont the damn thing snag what im lookin at????????????????????????????????????? :cry

heres a SCREEN CAP of the files properties.

if anyone ANYONE has any idea of an EASY to use program that will take the picture PLEASE BY ALL MEANS LET ME KNOW.

if not someone else is gonna have to do it, cause id rather not throw my monitor out of a 2 story window...

but have a feeling i might if i have to unsucsessfully have to edit my post just once more.

id maybe try a different free screencap program, or if youre on a pc, hit printscreen and paste into a photo viewer or editing program and save, alot of those screencap things dont work with video viewers for some reason.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jakob2121 @ Feb 12 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]1417391[/snapback]</div>
Ken:

one thing to do is to turn off hardware overlay in whatever software you're using. that should help.

-
[/b]

looked in all the options, no hardware overlay option.

tried every option they had, window capture, active window capture region capture video capture, and it appears to take that pic, no matter what on my end, its visable, untill i close WMP then its gone, its like its a link to the video...

im not very PC saavy, all my friends are frickin rainmen when it comes to PCs so i just usually have them fix/whatever when somethin goes wrong.

i read through the instructions for capturing a screen grab of a video still, and the way they word it... its the easiest thing since breathing, you push here click here and save. :angry

well... not so much. :lol

PLEASE SOMEONE ELSE TAKE THE FRICKIN SCREEN CAP.
HELP...

your my PCs only hope. :lol

if you have the classic version of media player and can play the movie through that, when you pause or step to the frame, you can go file save image as and get a cap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kylash327 @ Feb 12 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]1417409[/snapback]</div>
if you have the classic version of media player and can play the movie through that, when you pause or step to the frame, you can go file save image as and get a cap.
[/b]

it is WMP classic and...

nope.

doesnt work.

tried that, printscreen, 3 different programs 30 different ways... nada

they all do the same thing... NOTHING. :angry

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back