Chewbacca ROTS (completed)

Re: Chewbacca ROTS (work in progress)

I feel the same way just in case mine turns out less than perfect, which i'm sure it will since this is my first time doing any of it. But good luck, I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it'll turn out perfect as your suit has so far!

Yeah, I am all for the "No sneak peaks". Take your time, take photos for yourself along the way to document your work, but we can wait til you are finished.

Guys, the face is a make it or break it thing. Let the guy get it right.

Oh I can't wait to see how this finally looks! The suspense is killing me!

Making my debut tomorrow!! Just tidying up loose ends now!

Talk about jumping in at the deep end, there will be over 20,000 plus people attending our event!!

Making my debut tomorrow!! Just tidying up loose ends now!

Talk about jumping in at the deep end, there will be over 20,000 plus people attending our event!!

I cant remember a thread that i have been so captivated in before,Roll on tomorrow.

Here's a few pics of the finished product, well it's never really finished!!

Will post more later with details of the build etc. Turned into a kinda ESB/ROTS hybrid!

DSC_8520low.jpg

DSC_8537low.jpg

I was very happy with it initially but more work needs doing, I'm going to add highlights to lighten it down a bit.
Need to train the hair to sit a bit better, it's fine on the mannequin but when I'm wearing it it tends to fluff a bit particularly on the head from constantly looking down.
Any other wookiee costumer will tell u that it's a full-time job keeping the hair looking the part!

Have to say it was a wonderful feeling entering the exhibit for the first time, there was a mile long queue for Vader but most of them left their place to follow me as I made my way to the AT-ST. I was like the messiah!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back