Ceremonial Jedi Robes - customizing Luke's robes (questions about the project) help please!

mrwho25

Hi all, I stumbled upon this forum while trying to find some good reference images/ideas etc., seems like a great place. I'm going to my first con at the end of July (GalxyCon in Raleigh) and also doing my first cosplay. I had the idea of taking Luke's ceremonial robes from the sequel trilogy and modifying them slightly. I want to add some words, I'm thinking of using Old Tongue and select words from the Jedi Code, and possibly some light patterns or design to them. Nothing flashy, and I don't want to look like a Temple Guard or anything but somewhat ceremonial and/or Old Republic-ish. I've attached pics of the costume that's on the way, as well as my lightsaber I made at Galaxy's Edge earlier this year (yellow blade).

I just don't know what to do, exactly, and I'm hoping people here have some good reference images or ideas or something. Thanks!

Image gallery

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back