Captain Marvel Starforce Screen Worn Costume Pics (Vers, Yon-Rogg, Korath)

iamshazam

PIC HEAVY

After the premier last night my buddy wanted to stop at the Disney store and we are glad we did, they had 3 screen worn costumes from the movie on display. So I figured I would take some shots for any that are considering building any of these suits, enjoy...

If you do decide to build any of these, please let me know I would def love to follow and see how they come out!

Captain Marvel:

1 IMG_2585.jpg 2 IMG_2586.jpg IMG_2575.jpg IMG_2577.jpg IMG_2578.jpg IMG_2582.jpg IMG_2583.jpg IMG_2587.jpg IMG_2588.jpg IMG_2589.jpg IMG_2590.jpg IMG_2591.jpg IMG_2592.jpg IMG_2593.jpg IMG_2594.jpg IMG_2595.jpg IMG_2597.jpg IMG_2598.jpg IMG_2599.jpg IMG_2600.jpg IMG_2601.jpg IMG_2602.jpg IMG_2603.jpg IMG_2604.jpg IMG_2606.jpg IMG_2607.jpg IMG_2608.jpg IMG_2609.jpg IMG_2610.jpg IMG_2611.jpg IMG_2612.jpg IMG_2613.jpg

I thought I read somewhere this was in NYC.

Interesting, I was under the impression the Kree suit and the Capt Marvel one where identical but I see lots of different parts.

First off. I love you for these pics. I am completely infatuated with Yon-Rogg's bracers(forearm armor)! Yes, I am absolutely going to try and build them. Don't really care about the rest of the costume. I don't hate it or anything, it's gorgeous and all. But those bracers, they just,like, get me, you know? They truly understand me. They really like me for who I am as a person. Ya know?

Anyway, I have a request, if it's at all possible. Can you get any pictures of the inside part, the side that faces the body? I just need one good shot.

I intend to make a couple versions of these for several different costume ideas.These will be my first attempts at 3d modeling for making foam construction templates, as well as 3d printing and putting my CR10 S5 to good use.

Thanks again!
Tim

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back