Interest Captain James Hook - The Hook! - 1:1 METAL - READY TO SHIP (1 PIECE LEFT)

"If you follow rpf facebook page, you already know it. "

..........and if you dont? what are/is the update? Just the prices?

Only two people interested so far? Well, since bonus time is coming, I'd say sign me up for two of them... Might be a good investment later on ;).

I have the list of 6 people that show interest in thread (not confirmed). I have to ask to each buyer. If it will be ok, we are at 6

Any chance you would consider selling just the top hook piece?
Would like to display on the red velvet polishing pillow that Shmee carried.

*takes deep breath*

.....I'm in. Happy Birthday to me.

Once you get the full list, whats the turn around time you think?

As you can see, brass rough hook was ready! ;)

0bf3f740-f117-459f-b5de-491a7a47be86.jpg

Aaah! Don't put them all together in a bag like that! Brass is heavy, and also not very hard! Before you know it, one hook will make a dent in one of the others, when you throw them together in a bag.

Really, man, this is not good PR!!! You can say: "yeah, but they are not finished yet!", but if you already have blamishes at this stage you have to try to work away, this is just bad for quality. You wel never, ever see someone like Rylo post pictures of parts that are just thrown together in a box / bag /...

I'm really worrying about quality again when I see pics like this, Sarednab. These are VERY expensive props, please make sure quality control is OK this time... I even see a dent already in the left bottom hook at the top, no (I really hope it's just reflection)? :unsure:

Dent.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back