Captain America : TFA

Wow! Those cards look amazing Darxide. Excellent work. I am sure they are a 100 times better than the QMx cards will be.

Regards,
Ben

Here are the last few ID forms from S.H.I.E.L.D.

AgentDocs1.jpg

I even did two different ones for Coulson.

AgentCoulsonDocs.jpg

I may start an interest thread for these. I printed them on higher quality paper due to all the black and the pics. They really turned out nice.

I am working on the ones from the 1940's. May include them or have them with a Captain America set. Not sure yet.

Best,
DBCooper

I am still interested in your cards Darxide. Don't give up. RPF members stuff is better.
interested in a full set....really nice work :thumbsup

interested in a full set....really nice work :thumbsup

Yop interested in an Avengers set as well.
Just a thought but I think it would be great if the set came in the same kind of folder used in Iron Man 2 or The Avengers.

Oh and I'm also interested in your CATFA set (same suggestion, I think it should come with a vintage army or SSR type of folder).

PS: Maybe I can help if you need some pictures to complete the set. I've got countless pictures from all Marvel Studios movies so just let me know if you need anything.

Last edited:
I will be offering these soon. Still working on the older ones with Carter, Howard Stark and the Howling Commandos. I am not sure about the folders. Looking into it.

Thank you for all of your comments. These are fun.

Best,
DBCooper

These are so amazing! I am in love with how in depth and detailed they all are. I can't wait for the CA:THA personnel files to be available. I love Peggy, and would love to add these to my collection!

Now that all my tags are out, I think that I can post hi-res files of the postcards that came with them as a free bonus.

THESE ARE NOT TO BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR FREE, THEY ARE FOR PERSONNAL USE ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT SELL AND DO NOT DISTRIBUTE.

Hey man I hope this doesn't put you off of posting more awesome pics here but i just found this ebay link containing your work... Link

That is hanging in my sons room. They are all over. I bought it at a toy fare here in Pittsburgh last summer. I have also seen them on the boardwalk in New Jersey.

Best,
DBCooper

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back