Captain America : TFA

Hello,

Was working on some new projects. Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the picture of Captain America holding the baby during the War Bond Tour. It is trading card number 8 I believe.

Please contact me by PM if you are willing to share this image.

Thank you in advance,
DBCooper

DB your work on the Captain America props and SHIELD ID files is outstanding.

I recently watched the Avengers Deleted Scenes video and in the scene where Cap looks through the SHIELD files I noticed there are actually 2 versions of Peggy's file sheet. One with a SHIELD label under her picture and one with typed info under her picture.

So...I tried my hand at making a replica of the sheet with the typed info.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

PeggyCarterSHIELDFormbfd.jpg

bfd

Thank you Barneyrfd. I did see the two different types on Carter's page. I went with the label. Yours looks outstanding, well done.

Here are some other Avengers docs I played with this week.

Hulk Docs 2 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I'd like to have a file on each member. Some of these are from screen used props, some made up like the cells, and some from the opening to The Incredible Hulk.

The Incredible Hulk (2008) — Art of the Title

I am going to try and pull some more from here if I can.

Best,
DBCooper

As usual, looks great.

I'm glad to see some Hulk material, as its more rare.

I had worked some on the symposium newsletter before, but never finished it. I noticed from the pics of the screen used, that it appears to be a small newspaper or flyer. However, during the scene where Bruce has it set up beside his computer you can see an HTTP address at the bottom of the page, as if he has printed it off from an online source. If I remember correctly, it is shown twice and the address is different the second time.

Did you uncover anything on this while creating it?

Thank you Barneyrfd. I did see the two different types on Carter's page. I went with the label. Yours looks outstanding, well done.

Here are some other Avengers docs I played with this week.

Best,
DBCooper

Thanks DB.

Great looking new collection of Hulk paperwork. I especially like the "X-Ray" sheet.

bfd

DBCooper, I love these bio files. I would love a set of all of them but no way I can afford it at all. Anyway I could get access to the files to print my own set if I sign a "promise not to sell" agreement? Or something else? I def understand if you say "#$%#ing no way". I am making a dossier for me and my son, but your stuff is way better. Way. Better.

DBCooper, I love these bio files. I would love a set of all of them but no way I can afford it at all. Anyway I could get access to the files to print my own set if I sign a "promise not to sell" agreement? Or something else? I def understand if you say "#$%#ing no way". I am making a dossier for me and my son, but your stuff is way better. Way. Better.

Very good work ! :thumbsup

Last edited:
Was watching Thor the othernite and thought I might have a go st some props.

Thor Props 2 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

A side by side of the Bifrost page. The one that came with the Avengers Blu Ray Tesseract Case is on the right and mine is on the left.

Bifrost Comparison by DBCooper5, on Flickr

From that I thought a would make some more pages from the Norse Mythology book.

Norse Mythology Pages B by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I will be finishing up the Captain America expanded file some time in the next few months.

Best,
DBCooper

It has come to my attention that this design is an original by BROTHERFOSTER, and as such I have decided to remove the file for download.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has previously downloaded the PDF please do NOT redistribute it, and ideally delete it.

Haven't seen it here so I don't know if you want it in your folder.
Found the ticket for the Captain America Show. I was able to square it off but it has a curved lens distortion that I can't seem to get rid of.

I've had a go at recreating this ticket.

Radio City Ticket.png

I wasn't sure of the size of the ticket so the PDF is 7" x 3" when printed @ 100%, but you can scale i to suit your needs.

Peter

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back