Captain America (P.R.) Avengers New Helmet 2012 (page 6) painted new photos

Re: Captain America (P.R.) Avengers New Helmet sculpt..

Thank you, i made some missing detail, thanks to Art Andrews for the new photos.

Looking really good mate, Looking forward to the next update.

Welsh

Ps. nice paint up on that boba lid, they are a tedious paint up lol

Thanks, by two more days i'll post other update photos, I'm doing the best i can with the photos we have, we still missing a complete front and back section of the helmet but i think i got the right shape, i'm using as reference the light and shadows of the helmet too. oh well, not easy task

if you could make a 22 inch helmet for me id buy one. everyone makes the helmet to damn big for my small head lol

Here another update, i did the first mold after some sculpting :wacko right now i almost done need a little more of sanding and primer, i need to work a little more with the new cover ears after that it is done, if there are people interesting i can make a silicone mold and pull some extra helmet with cover ears set , by monday i will post more photos with the cover ears, the size of the helmet is 23 inches inside i hope you like it.

Thank you, On monday i will post the last update of the helmet, the helmet need more sanding and new letter A, the one it has it is to bulky and finish the cover ears, so by monday p.m. you will see a better helmet. Then i will open and interest list with the price.
thanks for asking.

this is amazing

i think i'm very interested!!! will look awesome with the shield!

I've been following this thread with great interest, I'm currently putting together TFA suit and am definitely thinking about tackling the avengers cap suit as well and this would be a great start to that project, oh and it would look nice next to my other helmet:)

Thank you guys, I already change the letter A, The cover ears it almost done, the sanding part it is taking me too much time, by monday you will see the update photos, if i decide ( depend of how many people are interesting) to make a run of this helmet with a set of cover ears separate (without paint) the price range will be around $170-$190 plus shipping.
Thank again for comments.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back