Captain America 2: Winter soldier Bomber Jacket

Hot Toys just unveiled their Steve Rogers figure with the jacket... You think someone out there would be able to replicate this. I'll keep this thread bookmarked. I'm dying to get this jacket lol.

Wow this has taken on a mid of its own since I posted last week. I really want this jacket, but those product shots off that website are awful.

It looks like its a very breathable fabric.

Looks a lot like a Joe Rocket mesh jacket, but it's not. I wouldn't be surprised if this was custom made.

Attachments

• OTRTR2k.jpg
    OTRTR2k.jpg
    747.7 KB · Views: 1,896
I've been wanting one too
Given the style of it compared with textile motorcycle jackets, I'm willing to bet it's almost certainly one. The problem is from who though?
I'd be interested in getting one if someone is going to do a run of them.

Hot Toys has some really good pictures of "Steve Rogers" in this jacket.
The images like a good basis to make a copy.

Stuntman on FJ.com said his buddy was Chris' stuntman for the movie and said it seemed like a sport brand type of jacket, like Nike, Adidas, etc.
But the look of it is more in line with a motorcycle jacket, like Icon, Joe Rocket, or something like that.

Stuntman on FJ.com said his buddy was Chris' stuntman for the movie and said it seemed like a sport brand type of jacket, like Nike, Adidas, etc.
But the look of it is more in line with a motorcycle jacket, like Icon, Joe Rocket, or something like that.

Think I found it following your lead on FJ.com, Stuntman mentioned that it was a Vince Cargo pocket jacket and the color is coastal blue. Thing is, apparently the coastal blue color was only available for their fall 2012 line. You can still get it in black as it seems like Stuntman got his
professionally dyed to match the color. Hope this helps.

spl551224-003-1-jpg_210029.jpg

Last edited:
Think I found it following your lead on FJ.com, Stuntman mentioned that it was a Vince Cargo pocket jacket and the color is coastal blue. Thing is, apparently the coastal blue color was only available for their fall 2012 line. You can still get it in black as it seems like Stuntman got his
professionally dyed to match the color. Hope this helps.

View attachment 308427

Yeah that's not the same jacket that we're talking about here, we're talking about the other blue jacket he wears while riding his motorcycle.

The site says it's 100% leather, I would say that there is no leather in the jacket in the film though

I've seen pictures from similar sites and I've found they all sell the same stuff. I'm assuming they get it from the same supplier.
It's basically a leather version of the jacket. I personally don't like the look of it at all as a leather jacket.

Yeah that's not the same jacket that we're talking about here, we're talking about the other blue jacket he wears while riding his motorcycle.

Sorry about that, got a little overzealous with the find :$...but yes, does anyone know if they had taken something pre-existing and heavily modified it? Someone mentioned its a possible brand jacket, but not much is coming up that is exact. This seems somewhat close if they modified it and changed out the collar, cuffs and bottom ribbing, removing the sleeve zipper, and adding vent panels and sleeve panels to it: Nike Overdyed Run Bomber Men's Jacket - ShopStyle

Since the second jacket has a "Stargate Atlantis" look to the front panel.
I'd recommend a Dark Navy Dickes Eisenhower Jacket. Just need to add four zippers, chest and sleeve panels, and modify the collar.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back